Chapter Sixteen

|A Week Later|
|Anniversary Planning|
|Roxy and Dean|

Roxy's Pov:

Dean and I were headed to Miley and Roman's to start planning for the anniversary party. From what Miley had told me over the phone, us girls (me Miley Benny Paige Alexa Bayley and Trinity) were gonna plan while the guys (Dean Roman Seth Baron and Shawn) had a guys' day out. Which was fine with me because I was planning on telling the girls my big news and didn't want Dean or Roman to hear.

"You excited to be spending the day with the girls?" Dean asked as we walked next door to Miley and Romans. "Yeah I haven't seen Paige and Bayley much since graduating so it'll be fun," I said rubbing my tiny bump. "So how's our lil peanut?" Dean asked. "He's nestled all nice and warm in there," I said smiling.

"Well have to think of a name for him," Dean said as we got to the front door. "We have plenty of time to think about that," I said as I knocked on the door. The door opened and Roman stood there with RJ perched on his shoulders. "Hey sis hey Dean come on in," he said as RJ squealed when he saw me. "Thanks bro," I said taking RJ off of his shoulders.

Miley walked in at that moment. "Hey Rox hey Dean," she said hugging us both. Dean hung on a little longer than he should have and I shot him a look. Roman gave him a look as well and Dean held his hands up in surrender. "Sorry bout that. I can't help it if Miley's huggable," he said.

Miley shook her head and looked at me. "We're going to do the planning in the dining room. We have a table big enough for all of us," she said handing me a Sprite. "Thanks and ok," I said holding the can aloft. "For your upset stomach if you still have one," Roman said as he put RJ in his walker. RJ smacked a toy ring hanging above his head laughing.

"Oh thanks," I said and popped it open as Alexa and Paige walked in with Benny and Baron and Shawn and Trinity behind them. "Bayley is sick. She said to tell you that she's sorry," Paige said hugging Miley then me. "That's ok. Roxy has a queasy stomach so she may be going home next," Miley said as the guys left with Roman.

"I'm good. Let's get to planning," I said and the six of us went into the dining room and sat around the table. I blew out a breath. I wanted to tell them now but I could hear Dean talking to Seth and Roman and I didn't want to risk him hearing me. Plus I wanted to tell Roman in private that he was gonna be an uncle for the first time.

Just as we were starting Roman stuck his head into the room. "Babe Gabby's here. She says she wants to help with the planning," he said to Miley. "Do you want her to stay or----?" Miley looked at me and Benny and we both nodded. "Let her come in baby," Miley said to Roman and he stepped aside to allow Gabby to enter the room. "Hey everyone," she said somewhat timidly.

Benny glared at her but Alexa nudged her in the ribs and shook her head. "I was hoping I could help plan," Gabby said looking directly at Miley. "That's fine. You can sit beside Roxy," Miley said smiling. Gabby sat beside me and smiled. "Thanks," she said. We heard the guys leave then I cleared my throat."Before we start I have some big news," I said.

"What is it Rox?" Miley asked. Everyone stared at me waiting. "Dean and I......are having a baby!!!" I said and everyone squealed and hugged me. "How far along?" Gabby asked. "Six weeks," I said. "Dean has been taking good care of me and our lil peanut," I said. "Now let's get to planning the BEST anniversary party ever!".

Dean's Pov:

"Ok Roman what's with the secrecy?" Seth asked Roman as us guys walked into a jewelry store. "All right guys I need help to find the biggest ass diamond ring for Miley. I'm proposing to her at our party," Roman said looking at all of us. "Ok man we'll help," I said thinking about Roxy and hoping she was ok.

"Ok once you find one you think will do tell me," Roman said and we all started looking at the rings. I looked at the diamond rings in front of me and spotted one that could fit what Roman was looking for. "Hey Ro! Come here I think I found one!" I said and he walked over. "Which one?" Roman asked and I pointed at it.

"Hmm," Roman said looking closely at it. "How many karats?" he asked. "Um......seven," I said looking quickly at the card beside it. "I like it," Roman said, "but I don't know if Miley will." He walked over to where Shawn was and I held back an angry remark. Then I looked at the ring again. I could picture it on Roxy's finger.

I decided then and there to buy it for Roxy. I watched as Roman bought a ring that Baron had found (the diamond was slightly bigger but that's about it) then signaled a sales person. I pointed at the ring. "I'd like to purchase that ring please. Size seven," I said proud I had asked Roman for Roxy's ring size.

The sales person swiped my credit card through the reader then handed it back. "Denied," he said. "Really? Damn it.....," I muttered. Shawn heard me and came over. "What's wrong Dean?" he asked. "I was gonna buy a ring for Roxy but my card was declined," I said shrugging. "It's ok." "No it isn't. You want Roxy to be your wife huh?" Shawn asked waving the sales person back over.

Baron and Roman walked over then with Seth. Roman had a small bag in his hand. "I found the perfect ring for Miley......her mouth will drop open when she sees it," he said and watched as Shawn helped me buy the ring for Roxy. "Is that for Roxy? You're not planning on asking her to marry you are you?" Roman asked.

"Maybe," was all I would say as I took the bag from the sales person. Roman shook his head as he grabbed his phone and texted Miley. I didn't care what he thought. I was marrying Roxy whether he liked it or not.