Chapter Twelve

|Same Night|
|Miley and Roman Part 2|

Miley's Pov:

Troy just stood there smiling at me. "I asked you a question!" I snapped. "Miley chill ok? I just came by to see you after I found out what happened to you. Did Roman do this?!" Troy asked angrily. "NO! Roman would NEVER hurt me EVER!!" I snapped as I put RJ back into his car seat. "Come on Miley you still want me and you know it! Leave that Samoan piece of shit and come back to me!" Troy said coming over and sitting closer to me on the bed. He leaned in and I knew he was going to try and kiss me!

I pulled back my fist and swung nailing Troy in the mouth. He went backwards and fell off the bed. "What the FUCK Miley?!" he growled wiping blood from the corner of his mouth. "You stay the hell away from me!" I said as I heard footsteps coming down the hall towards my room. "Roman is that you?!" I called in direction of my door.

Troy jumped up and grabbed me and pulled me to my feet. He covered my mouth with his hand then I felt his other hand go under my hospital gown. "Mmmm baby you're already wet. That's for me ain't it?" Troy said as he shoved two fingers into my pussy. "Ow!! No it's never for you!!! Stop please!!!" I said after I had pried his hand away from my mouth.

Troy shoved me down onto my knees and pulled his cock out. "You will suck my cock til I tell you to stop! And then I'm going to rape you and ruin you for that Samoan shit you call your boyfriend!" he said then forced the head of his cock into my mouth. I gagged at the taste but his fingers pulled on my hair and I started sucking slowly.

I could hear Roman's footsteps down the hall. I sucked a bit more then bit down on his cock hard. He pulled out with a yell as I screamed, "ROMAN!!! Troy's here and he's gonna ra---" Troy grabbed me and threw me on the bed. "You're gonna pay for that you lil bitch!" Troy growled and started to rape me! "Roman help!" I screamed.

Troy kept trying to rape me but I kept fighting him off. Suddenly I felt him being pulled off of me and Troy went flying to slam against the opposite wall. "You little shit......I thought we were done with you!" Roman growled standing over Troy. "What are you doing here?!" Troy looked up at him. "I want Miley back!" Troy growled at him.

"Well you're not getting her!!!!" Roman yelled. Troy smirked. "Get any interesting packages lately?" he asked. "What kind of question is-----wait," Roman said and looked at me then back at Troy. "Yeah we received one that was disturbing," Roman said, "It contained a decapitated tan baby doll." Troy crossed his arms over his chest. "Oh my God......did YOU send it?!" I asked in fear.

Troy grinned. "Got it in one," he said and Roman and I looked at each. "You son of a bitch!" Roman said grabbing Troy by the collar and dragging him to the window. "Give me one good reason not to throw you out this window!" Roman said. "Gabby and I were working together!" Troy said quickly and I shook my head. "I should've known," I said. "But she was too much of a bitch. She actually tried to stop me from sending you that doll! I kicked her to the curb after that," Troy said.

"That doesn't give you the right to come after Miley again!!" Roman said and grabbed Troy again. A security guard came to the door and Roman shoved Troy at him. "Get this piece of shit outta here and make sure he can't come back," Roman said to the guard. The guard started to guide Troy out when he turned around and punched Roman in the nose! I heard a soft crack and Roman's right nostril started bleeding. "Get him outta here!" Roman snapped as he grabbed a tissue and dabbed at his nose.

"Baby you ok? I'm sorry about that dickhead" I said as Roman came over to me and sat down on the bed. I took the tissue from him and started dabbing at his nose gently. "It's ok baby, its not your fault. I'm fine" He started to say. "I just wish he would leave you alone. You are my woman and i already marked you as mine", He finished looking angry.

I sighed "I know babe i wish he would to but i don't think he will stop this bullshit. He is jealous of you" I said. Roman snorted with laughter. "Sorry but that's a sorry excuse to try to get you away from me," he said.

I bit back a giggle "Don't i know it. The story of my life right?". "You can say that again" Roman said and i finished clearing his nose up.

"Thanks babe, i love you so much. I'm happy you came back to me. I thought i was gonna lose you" Roman said and had tears in his eyes again. I started to have tears in my eyes too. "I love you too Roman. It will take a lot to keep me away from you and none of it will happen and that's a damn promise" i said before giving him a kiss on his sweet soft lips.

He started kissing me back and it almost led us to having some fun but got interrupted by one of the Doctors. "Fuck!" Roman muttered and it made me giggle a little "Don't worry babe we will have our alone time once I'm out of this hell hole ok?". He nodded agreeing with me.

I spent the night in the hospital with Roman by my side then he took me and RJ home the next morning. It was looking like we'd have to talk to Gabby andapologize to her for blaming her for the doll. And get her side of the story with Troy. This was getting even more weirder and I for one couldn't wait to get to the bottom of it.