Chapter Seventeen

|Same Day|
|Benny and Baron|

Benny's Pov:

The girls and I were busy helping Miley plan her and Roman's anniversary party. So far we had the food the decorations and the drinks figured out. "Ok we have to go shopping for new dresses and shoes for the party!" Alexa said slapping the table. "She's right. I need a drop dead gorgeous dress that'll make Roman drool," Miley said with a nod.

I doodled on a piece of paper as everyone else talked about shopping. I already had a dress for the party; I had bought it a few weeks ago on sale. It was from last year but I didn't care. I just hoped I wasn't made fun of when I wore it. Miley's phone dinged and she picked it up. "Text from Roman," she said and read it. "Aww he's bringing me a huge surprise!" My phone dinged at the same moment as Roxy's and we picked our phones up. "Hey baby got a surprise for you here at the mall. Be back soon miss you," was what Baron's text said.

"Ok baby love you ❤️," I replied and hit send. "Wonder what Baron's bringing back for me," I said drinking my wine. "Dean said he had something for me too," Roxy said. "All our guys treat us so well," Miley said smiling.

"Hey I heard Mr Cena is single now. Nikki broke off their engagement for good this time," Alexa said looking at Gabby. "Really? So he's single again?" Gabby said nonchalantly as if she didn't really care but didn't want to let on that she actually did. "Yeah so why don't you text him? He could probably could use a friend or something more," I said to Gabby. "You know what I just might," Gabby said smiling.

"I bet you never stopped loving him," Roxy said voicing what both Miley and I were thinking. "You would be right. So the jealousy I felt towards Nikki I took out on Miley. For that I apologize again," Gabby said. "I forgive you. And we want you to start hanging out with us," Miley said. "Cool," Gabby said.

The front door opened and the guys walked in carrying bags of food and drinks. Shawn went straight to Mom (I knew he would) and Dean, Roman and Seth went to Roxy Miley and Paige. "Hey baby," Baron said as he walked over to me. "Hey babe I missed you," I said kissing him. "I missed you too. I bought you a surprise at the mall," Baron said holding out a small jewelry store bag.

"For me?" I said taking the bag. I pulled a small ring box from the bag and opened it. A beautiful ruby ring peeked out at me. "Baron it's gorgeous! But why?" I asked.

Baron's Pov:

I took the box from Benny and pulled the ring from its resting place. "It's a promise ring kinda like what Roman gave to Miley," I said taking her left hand and sliding the ring onto her ring finger. "It's just to hold that spot until I get you an engagement ring," I said and kissed her. "Oh baby I love it!" Benny said as she admired it.

I smiled. I watched as Dean gave Roxy a diamond heart pendant (how he was able to pay for that was beyond me) and Roman gave Miley a charm bracelet with charms representing him her and RJ. Benny motioned for me to lean down. "Gabby's texting Mr Cena again. He and Nikki Bella broke their engagement off again for good," she whispered in my ear.

"Really? Well maybe he can keep her attention away from Miley," I said. "Oh Gabby confessed that it was her jealousy of Nikki that made her treat Miley the way she did," Benny said shrugging. "Hmm sounds about right," I said. "Jealousy can make you act weird sometimes." I saw Roman whisper something in Miley's ear and she hugged him tight.

"Actually Gabby swings for both teams. She was staring at Miley the entire time we were planning the party. I think she has a crush on her," Benny said."Can't say I blame her," I said and Benny shot me a look. "I mean Miley's sexy and beautiful. Roman always has to fight the guys that try to flirt with her," I said.

"True. Miley has to beat the girls off with an ugly stick every time they flirt with Roman," Benny said laughing. We walked over to where Roman and Miley stood. "Hey you two," Miley said as we walked up. "Hey. Did you see what Dean got Roxy? How the hell did he pay for it?" I asked. "Shawn paid for that and an engagement ring for Roxy," Roman said and i detected a hint of disgust in his voice.

"Babe you ok?" Miley asked Roman and I knew she had heard the disgust in Roman's voice. "No. I'm not sure Dean is the best choice for Roxy," he said. "Just what do you mean by that?" Roxy asked as she and Dean walked up. "Rox I'm just concerned," Roman began but Roxy cut him off. "I don't care what you think Roman!!! I'm staying with Dean!!! Besides that I'm pregnant with Dean's baby!" she screamed at him.

Roman's eyes went wide. "You're pregnant? I thought the doctor told you----," he started to say but Roxy shook her head. "That quack was wrong! I'm six weeks pregnant with your niece or nephew and Dean's the dad so get used to it!" Roxy snipped and walked off with Dean close behind her. I shook my head just as Dean turned around and looked Roman in the eye.

But before Dean could say a word to Roman we all heard a yell from outside. "Fight to the death Reigns!!! Right here right now!!!! Winner gets Miley!!!" Roman's face paled. "That's Troy!" Miley said in a panic. "He wants a fight? He's got one!" Roman said as he headed outside.