( fifteen )

REAL LIFE

REAL LIFE

When she finally found her left shoe, Marissa was pulling it on as there was a knock on her door. She knew it was Jensen, making her jump towards the door as she tried to pull on the sneaker. Marissa was so close to the door, maybe five feet away, when her uncoordinated self tripped and she went tumbling down to the floor, landing in a heap.

"Mari?" She heard Jensen speak from the other side of the door. Marissa groaned in response, which Jensen took as an affirmative to come in. Marissa turned her head to the side to look at the man. "You just fell, didn't you?" She hummed. "And you didn't even get your shoe on."

Marissa let out a sigh and lifted her head up to look at him. He was wearing a flannel and a pair of dark jeans and was looking beautiful. He always did though, so it wasn't that big of a surprise. "Hey, beautiful," she mumbled, pushing herself up and sitting back to get her shoe on. "Where we going tonight?"

Jensen stood up, before holding out his hand to help her up. Marissa took it, getting to her feet before wrapping her arms around Jensen in greeting. His wrapped around her in return and the two of them stood there for a minute, just basking in the other's presence. Marissa listened to the sound of Jensen's heart as she rested her on his chest, closing her eyes and just breathing.

The dates they had been on have been some of the best. Jensen and her got along really well, plus he just made her laugh and feel good about herself. She hoped it was the same with him. And even if it could be a little annoying when some fans spotted Jensen and interrupted, but Marissa understood wanting to meet the people you were fans of. She still couldn't believe that she was dating one of the Supernatural stars.

"I was thinking Applebees," Jensen said into her hair. She felt herself smiling against his chest. He must have heard her rave about how much she loved the restaurant in conversation and such. "Which, we should go if we wanna make the reservation."

Marissa hummed in agreement, but neither of them moved. That was, until Marissa felt her stomach grumble so she pulled back and went to grab her keys and purse. When she came back, Jensen and her hooked hands before making their way to the car parked in front of the complex. The car ride was filled with music from the radio and the two of them chatting, Jensen rubbing his thumb soothingly over her knuckles.

When they arrived at Applebees, they were seated almost right away. Jensen thanked them, pulling Marissa's chair out for her before taking the seat across from her.

They chatted throughout the date, holding hands over the table and they told funny stories and just talked about miscellaneous things. Jensen told stories from set as well as gushed over his daughter, a smile on his face the whole time. Marissa talked a lot about Cleo and her own family, as well as her love for photography. Jensen even talked about his brewery, Marissa declaring that she would go there some day.

When they had finished their food, Marissa leant back in her chair, "God, that was delicious. I'm stuffed." Jensen hummed in agreement, before he was reaching forward and playing with the fingers on her right hand. She smiled, hooked her fingers with his, before she was getting up. "I'm going to the bathroom, order us some cake."

Jensen let out a laugh, keeping his fingers hooked with her's for as long as he could before she got out of reach. When she got to the bathroom, sitting in a stall, she blinked down at her underwear and swore. Of course her period decided to start a day earlier than what she had tracked. And now she had to awkwardly call Jensen about it.

So, pulling out her phone, she clicked on the contact and called the man in  question. It ran twice before he picked up, "You didn't climb through the bathroom window, did you?"

Marissa felt her face flush, "I know you've had a wife and shouldn't feel as awkward, but-" she stuttered for a second, feeling her face flush even more red. "-But I got my period early and all my supplies are in my purse. Could you bring it to me?"

Jensen was quiet for a second, before she heard movement on the other line. A moment later, there was a knock on the door. Glad that the bathroom was empty, Marissa conveyed that to the man, before she heard the man step into the room. Hanging up the phone, she called, "Middle stall," and her purse was being slid underneath the door.

"You know, I think this moves us up on the relationship scale," Jensen's voice echoed slightly in the empty room. Marissa let out a laugh as she changed her underwear from the stained ones into the emergency pair she kept in her purse and put in a tampon.

"Well, is this like high school, where I have to wait to call you my boyfriend?" Marissa asked, half jokingly half not. She honestly didn't know what their relationship was defined as of right now.

"Well, I've been calling you my girlfriend," Marissa could basically see the shrug that Jensen did. She felt herself smile before she was doing her business and walked out with her purse over her shoulders to wash her hands. And, before they left the bathroom, she turned and smiled at Jensen, placing her hands on his chest and standing on her tiptoes to kiss him slowly.

His hands rested on her hips, pulling thr girl closer as one of her hands cupped his jaw. Their lips moved in sync, a rhythm that felt like it was building and building. They pulled away for breath, resting their foreheads together. "This definitely should have happened sooner," Marissa smiled, leaning forward to place another kiss on his lips.

Jensen squeezed her hips, "Agreed."

NOTE: this was traaassshhhhh