( twenty eight )

TUMBLR

TUMBLR

destielisarealboy:

wow, jensen with that beard thing again.

so, we all know it's been about a year and some since jensen and danneel got divorced. as sad as this was, a lot of us were ecstatic that cockles (or even j2) was finally going to happen.

but, instead we get jensen covering up his obvious love for either of his co-stars by him dating a twenty seven year old fan that he met at a convention. now, marissa is very lucky to have this opportunity, but she has to know that she's only there to cover up so that jensen and misha/jared won't get in trouble with the higher ups.

I mean, we got that solid week of him going on dates with her, being all cute in public so that the paps that I'm sure he knew were there got their pictures so nobody would get suspicious. then, he travelled back to austin and spent his two weeks basically glued to jared's hip as well as calling misha as often as he could (a fan overheard jared and jensen talking about how often he was talking to misha).

and now they both posted a statement on how they're in a relationship? yeah, if jensen is not trying to cover something up, we would have been sitting on the edges of our seats for another couple of weeks before he announced he was in another relationship.

jensen, honey, quit trying to hide how bi you (and dean) are please.

43,738 notes

responses:

jensenbaaaxkles:
okay, but I completely agree. jensen seriously needs to realize that we know, and he should calmly make his way out of the closet by now.

samwinnchester:
did you ever think to realize that maybe jensen isn't bi?? maybe he's just really good friends with both jared and misha and wants to be in a relationship with marissa???

tohellandback:
oof I agree with this hole heartedly. and I really hope the cockles thing is really because jensen and misha are totally meant to be djskdnje

bideanistheonlydean:
as much as i agree with the statement that jensen should quit denying dean is straight (looking mostly at the wincest subtext because destiel is not my cup), that doesnt mean that jensen is bi. he's put himself out there for marissa (which I find sweet) and he's taking a chance after his relationship with danneel. we should give him props

destielisbestiel:
all hail this post. destiel will rise from the ashes of the gross shit we got in season 13

rocknrollintheimpala:
I think we should all just mind our own business and stay out of jensen and marissa's???

bringcrowleyback2018:
so, marissa is super nice (we all know how jensen is) and doesn't deserve you shitting on her and jensen's relationship. my friends ran into her at the grocery store and she offered to buy them some sodas and see if she could face time jensen so that they could meet him. and the video of her at the convention was the best thing ever, she was so red and could barely speak. she just seems so generally nice and I can't believe you guys are still pushing this kinda stuff on jensen.

samwessssson:
I'm so excited for destiel to happen in season 14, jensen just needs to stop being so biphobic and let it happen, ya know???

NOTE: I tried to sound like the fans that take everything too seriously and I hoped this worked because I'm sure jensen is tired of being called biphobic and people trying to shove the sexuality down his throat ((:

I should probably say that I have no hate against people who ship destiel (though I have no intention of exploring the ships they tried to present in spn), but most of the shippers that speak up are the ones who push for the ship in a not very good way. so if you ship destiel and don't harass the actors, I'm sorry if any of this offends you!

 so if you ship destiel and don't harass the actors, I'm sorry if any of this offends you!