( twenty five )

PHONE CALL

PHONE CALL

jensen - bold
marissa - italics

hey, sorry it took me so long to call. jared decided to hang out and you know

jensen? it's like one am there? don't you have to start packing to come back to canada in like three days?

I can do it tomorrow. so what did you need to talk about?

there was a sniffle from marissa's side of the line.

mari, baby, are you okay?

I just... I haven't had the greatest day and I missed you and it's kinda overwhelming to hear your voice. in a good way, though.

do you want to tell me what happened?

my dad was being an ass. apparently, we've been spotted a couple of times and someone showed him a picture and he was a dick after he brought it up.

is it bad that I actually don't know what to say? you're dad is terrible for making you feel shitty and I'm sorry that I indirectly gave you grief through my fame-

jensen, don't worry about it. talking to you is making me feel better. plus, cleo had bought ice cream and olive garden and we sat around watching disney movies after.

thank god for cleo.

yeah, she's a really good friend. I'm lucky to have her.

and whatever your dad said about us, please don't listen to it. he wasn't on any of our dates, I hope, and he can't know what you and I are feeling. even if it is still all tentative.

I know. I just wish he wasn't an ass sometimes.

I'm sorry that you have to deal with him being an ass.

there was a pause, one in which marissa let out a breath and jensen stared at his fireplace.

come to set when I get there?

you know, you have a thing with dropping questions on me.

I know. it's supposed to keep you on your toes. so, want to?

do I get to see you in the michael suit?

probably.

then I'll meet you there. just text me the address and get me everything I need to be there, beautiful

I get all warm and tingling when you call me that.

good, because it's never going away, beautiful.

the two of them continued to talk for another two hours about anything that came to mind, until jensen fell asleep on the line, his deep breaths making marissa smile. she gently wished him a good night, knowing that he had moved from the couch to his bed about half-way through the call. she hung up the phone, putting it on its charger before smiling up at the ceiling.

she was so lucky to have him.

NOTE: I want a jensen??? like right now, please