Chapter 3

Sneaking into a high class government facility isn't exactly an easy task to accomplish. Mostly alone but after a few weeks of Namjoon practicing specific spells on what would be more convenient, he felt more confident into completing his task. Standing outside the dark night just a few feet outside the facility, he creates a portal and enters inside and ends up by the same hallway he remembered from the conference. He whispers an invisibily spell and walks around without anyone noticing. Just a few feet down he ended up in front of the six doors with the familiar looking numbers on it.

Namjoon was nervous, hell he didn't know what he was in for but he knows that how society is now just cannot continue the same way.

There needs to be a change and he can't do it alone, he can't let them continue to suffer.

His eyes settled to each security guards standing in front of the door and casts a sleeping spell, watching them all fall to the ground without making as much noise and with a swift of his hand he opens all six doors simmotaniously.

The boys on the other side seem confused to what is going on once they came to notice the open door but the moment they see the lieutenant standing there, a wide smirk spreads Taehyung's lips, "Well look who decided to go rouge."

"What is going on?" Jungkook whispers hushly as they all step out of their cells, probably feeling their powers return to their body by how Jin sighs out his vampire fangs and wide red eyes.

Namjoon puts his hood down and stares at each other them, "Isn't it obvious? You guys are getting out, we don't have much time before-" At that moment, a siren breaks out the entire facility and countless of guards suddenly runs towards them.

"Oh shit," Yoongi mumbles as he looks at the countless of guards approaching them, "This is an escape not a consensual release, isn't it?"

"Yup pretty much," Namjoon mumbles and soon whisper a spell under his breath with hands raised and the guards float up in the air and crash to either side of the wall.

Jungkook shrieks to this, "You're a wizard! Nope, nope I'm stay here, I'm not risking getting myself killed or going against anyone's orders," He was about to step inside but Jin steps in front of him, "What? Afraid of a little danger?" He asks with his voice laced in mischeif that sent a knowing shiver down Jungkook's spine.

"I prefer doing what is right-"

"Now is not the time for that Jungkook!" Namjoon growls and was in the process to cast another spell but suddenly a needle hits his arm, stopping him in mid spell. He felt his whole body freeze in paralysis and was in the process of falling to the ground but Jungkook catches his fall with frantic eyes.

The boys eyed him in fear to what just happened, it must've made them all snap to that fact that they must act, fast.

"Cover me!" Jimin demands to them but they all look at him with a poker face look. So he grabs Seokjin and makes him stand in front of him. Namjoon watches with a dazed face as Jimin's eyes turn to a glowing blue and he began to sing a lullaby under his breath.

Seems like time must've froze for Namjoon because he falls into the trance of Jimin's soothing voice and bright eyes. Some of the army men stood still but others continue running, probably having ear plugs deep in their ears to prevent this from happening. The closer they got, the farther they ran themselves through many turns in the facilities with Namjoon's limp body in Jungkook's arms. Once they arrived to an empty area where no army men were in, Jungkook places Namjoon down while Jin looks around to make sure no one came for them, although he could hear the footsteps approaching fast, even Yoongi heard it too.

"We can't take them all, there's too many!" Yoongi shrieks in panic and turns to Namjoon and kneels down to him, "Snap out of it! I know it it's a lot to ask since you feel like you can't even move but it's all in your damn head! You're all we got now so snap out of it!" Namjoon can hear him but he can't do that because his lips are unmovable.