Chapter 11

Recommeneded song; Seven Nation Army Glitch Mob remix!

______

This is the most craziest thing they have done thus far.

Not only can it risk all of their lives back into those isolated cells, or worse, maybe death. It can also risk the deaths of a lot of people if they don't do this right.

Time is limited and definitely not on their side if anyone messes up.

The seven men all stare at the building with perplexed eyes; Studying it around the clock very careful, from looking at the guards outside of the facility and their positions to noting the times the rotational next shift is. Everything.

They've been doing this for two days straight, just watching.

Waiting and planning.

Namjoon's watch suddenly beeps and he glances at the time and turns off the alarm, turning to the rest, "Look we have to act now, there's no time to waste. Everyone knows what to do right?"

"I'll go in disguised as security guard and go to the control center to open all the gates," Seokjin starts off.

Yoongi came next, "Me and Hoseok will go through the underground tunnels and have it prepared for the escape routes for the follows people."

"I will set the bombs in the building," Taehyung says afterwards.

"Me and Jungkook will go with you as guards and then I will turn on the alarms," Jimin chirps while going over his notes

"While I try to get as much mortals out as much as possible before the bombs go off," Jungkook adds,

"While I guide all X subjects to the exits and hold anyone off that's trying to stop us. Alright that's the plan and remember, get all X Subjects to the X zone where we have been training, it's the only safest spot that the hunters won't find us. From there we make our stand. Make sure everyone stays close and no one tries to escape," Namjoon says and averts his gaze to Taehyung.

Taehyungs nods in understanding and they all immediately get into action. Hoseok and Yoongi walked into the tunnels they have created themselves while Taehyung dressed himself in all black with a belt full of bombs just ready to go off.

He hesitantly moves his eyes to Jungkook, who's putting on an official uniform Namjoon provided for them to fit into the scene and Taehyung approaches him, "Listen Jungkook-"

"I don't want to talk to you," Jungkook mutters through his teeth as he pulls his blazer over his broad shoulders, avoiding Taehyung's eyes.

"But we need to talk about-" Taehyung airways instantly got cut off and his back slams against a tree, Jungkook's face only smear centimeters away.

Taehyung suddenly felt a burn coming from Jungkook's hand and he only chokes as Jungkook glares at him, "Stay. Away. From. Me," He growls darkly, sending a shiver of fear to run down Taehyung spine, "It's for the best because the moment we get the chance to be alone, trust me, no one will be saving you from me, not even the God you disappointed you demon," The burning only intensified and Taehyung can't even use his abilities to protect himself from how much pain he was in.

Jungkook glares at the man with so much darkness behind his eyes before letting him go and walks away, ignoring Taehyung's coughing behind him as he continues to get dressed.

From the far side, Jimin is getting his shoes on but couldn't help but take in the altercation that just happened. Why is Taehyung so drawn to Jungkook? Is it because he knows that Jungkook can actually save him and purify him if he wanted to? Is it because it's the same luring feeling they all have towards the angel that just makes everyone want to be on his good side and protect him?