Chapter 25

Yoongi stares down at the young wolf, Seoho, with his familiar emotionless gleam. The older male has always been able to hide his emotions all too well, especially while being in emotional circumstances. Like now. He knew this day would come after weeks of training with the little wolf that eventually their would come a day where he will have to do this.

Where the little wolf will have to move forward and be the Alpha of his pack. This family of mixed species, and go on to continue pursuing what his seniors has taught them.

To put their foot down and free the species.

Even when they're one man down.

Yoongi doesn't like goodbyes, more so to his own species, but this is something he has to do. It was going to happen either way, and this definitely won't be the last time they'll see each other.

"What if they don't listen to me? Hongjoong was a far better leader and they all respected him," Seoho frowns deeply in his own self doubt, "What if I'm not good enough?"

The older male frowns down at the raven haired male, slowly reaching over and ruffling his hair, offering him a twitching smile, "You're good kid. They all voted for you, remember? Just do your part and get the job done."

The little wolf releases an animalic whine and Yoongi didn't hesitate from bringing him to his chest, wrapping his arms around him in a comforting embrace. The wolf shivers slightly from the warmth and slowly wraps his arms around Yoongi.

"Do it for X, do it for Hongjoong," Yoongi murmurs softly and pulls away, hands on his shoulders to Seoho can look into his eyes, "Just trust your instincts. I believe in you."

And that was all the little wolf needed to hear in order to feel a nudge of confidence. He manages to put on a grateful smile and nods, fixing his eyes to his family saying their last goodbyes to their own older species. All except a familiar dark haired man, who's meditating by a tree.

After giving Yoongi one last smile, the boy walks across the camp until he's standing right in front of Taehyung. The older man didn't notice the reluctant boy in front of him at first, not until he felt a soft nudge on his leg. His eyes snapped open, revealing their endless pitch black darkness before it slowly mellows down to a normal pair of eyes before looking up at Seoho.

The werewolf gulps thickly and extends out a hand, "I hope you can fight it off, you got a good family with you."

Taehyung didn't say anything, keeping his lips on a thin line with eyes flickering between Seoho's face and his hand before slowly clasping his large hands around it. The werewolf gasp slightly to hot his hand feels, reminding him of a familiar red haired fallen angel.

"So do you," Taehyung says lowly and retreats his hand back, "Protect them, all of them."

The depth in his words weigh down Seoho, knowing exactly what he means by that phrase and nods. Their his responsibility now, and he has to be strong as they go through his journey together, without the guidance of his new friends. So with that in mind, he turns and walks back to his group of friends, who are all ready to go in a group.

After one last departing wave, they vanished in thin air the young sorcerers magic.

Gone.

The seven of the males didn't move for a moment, only stared intently at the spot the little boys were as if they were going to reappear, but that never happened. It felt odd just not seeing their smaller reflection around anymore, off to doing big things, just like what they have been doing. Slowly one by one began to depart, going off to their train or pack up their stuff.

All except for Yoongi, who only let's his mind wonder to all the events that has happened for the past few weeks. Now that the kids are gone, they have bigger matters to deal with.