Chapter 31

"Okay, this is the plan."

Namjoon points a finger to the map, where there's the green dots that he casted that signifies the presidents on the podium, "This speech will be an out door speech. There will be a crowd there, listening to this. The main presidents in charge of setting up this law will be there, probably around 50 or more of them. Our task is to not go into violence," He states firmly, looking over at the five boys, "We have to show that we are at peace and say our part. However, things won't always go our way and we will probably have to fight, we have to stand our ground no matter what. This is the only chance we've got, alright?"

Everyone nods to this, except for Jimin, who has been quiet. The other hadn't spoke out often every since the facility accident and this does not turn a blind eye for everyone.

Yoongi nudges his shoulder, nodding at him, "If you got something you would like to share, it's preferable if you just let it out."

He glances at the werewolf, seeing the sincere gleam in his eyes that didn't mean to show that he was being rude. Jimin knew he was just being worried, as all of them were, so he takes a deep breath and looks over the map.

"Taehyung is my soulmate," He announces, loud and coldly, "Our souls have been constantly reconnecting since our past lives and they're still connected. We didn't know about this until that day of the facility, where he saved my life...... So if we do decide to let Jungkook kill him, it'll kill me too."

This was the bomb drop that no one was expecting or ready for. No one was able to say a word to this, letting it all sink in.

Jungkook then got to his feet first, running a stressed hand through his now long hair with a grunt, trying so hard to not get stressed.

Soulmates for immortals are extremely valuable. It could be between species of their own kind or within our species. It's not the same as when Jungkook and Taehyung are connected.

When an angel is in the presence of a fallen angel for too long, they grow connected with each other. It's almost as a leash. The angel can stop the fallen from doing any stupid decisions when they're doing it and the fallen angel can feel guilt if the angel is hurt.

It's almost like giving the fallen angel a change to redeem themselves.

But a soulmate..... That's your whole soul right there. No matter how many times an immortal may die, they will always find their soulmates again if they're reborn.

Every single time.

They're connected, they're souls are connected.

If one dies, so does the other, right there in the spot.

This has just became complicated.

"W-Well, we can't kill him!" Seokjin sputters, looking at all of them, "We need them. Both of them. The fuck? Jungkook please! Tell them that there's another way!"

The angel only breathes heavily, trying to think but he knows what he's heard! They won't accept him being an angel if he doesn't do this task.

He will become a fallen angel..... And he can't do that to himself.

But this is Jimin and Taehyung..... Everyone here has grown a bond with each other. They even began to consider themselves as family.

He doesn't know what to do by this point.

Namjoon can see how overwhelmed Jungkook was getting and instantly silenced the intensity in the room, "We'll deal with this when the time comes. However if we do see Taehyung there, we won't kill him. Towards the end we will decide what to do. There's always a way."

This calmed down the room just slightly, only proceeding to continue back to discussing the plan but its hard not knowing what tomorrow will bring.

They're not running anymore, now they are going to face the threat in their lives.

Silence is not the answer anymore.

They will stand their ground.

And they will win.

No matter what it takes.

__________
A/N:
Next chapter is about to be interesting!!

I might take a while updating it since it's a lot of details I'm be writing. Don't worry, I won't take too long to write it, I just want it to come out exactly like how it is in my head hehe

I PURPLE YOU LOVELIES!! <33