Chapter 13

"The states in a variety of nations are under attack. Every facility of the X.E.F Is being aimed, releasing many X subjects and mortals in the process before exploding the buildings into pieces. This has happened across North America, South Korea, England, Mexico, and many more countries. X subjects that has been released surprisingly has remained undetected and in silence, not marking a move. The president of the united states who invented the X facilities has hired tougher security in case of a possible invasion. Witness has said that the individuals who has caused this havoc are X subjects themselves but has made sure to get everyone safely out the buildings before pulling their attacks. People have described them to be seven men, all subject X individuals." Pictures of the seven siting pictures of the seven men appears on the screen, "If anyone sees these individuals, call the X.E.F facilities or authorities. They are dangerous people in our lives."

Namjoon turns off the tv, staring at his reflection staring back to him from the black screen.

Dangerous people?

If they were dangerous than they would've killed everyone by now.

"Well..... That settles it huh?" Seokjin sighs beside him, laying down on the bed, "We are wanted criminals."

"Well what did you expect?" Yoongi mumbles from the floor, "We are blowing up government facilities. No one wants all species to be equal under the law."

Namjoon leans forwards with hands crossed over his mouth, "That's not even the point," He whispers, snapping all of their attention, "The species listened to us, they haven't attacked the mortals. That'll cause suspicion and it will show that we aren't savages."

The room falls silents to Namjoon's words. He's right, of course he's right. He's been planning this for the past two months before approaching the X.E.F facilities.

Everything according to plan.

But everything wouldn't fall out if it wasn't for everyone putting their heads together for it. Even Jungkook and Taehyung. Despite the fact they haven't settled their tension, once it comes down to business, they put all those emotions aside and go full business mode. Once they finished, they go right back to avoiding each other. It's annoying but at least they do their job, perfectly.

At the moment everyone is pretty much scattered around.

Jungkook is sleeping on the bed, Taehyung is meditating at the corner, while Jimin went for a walk with Hoseok.

With a sigh Yoongi stands up and trails to stand beside Jungkook on the bed. Namjoon observes the delicate way Yoongi stares at the small man and slides a strand of hair away from his face, "I don't want anything bad to happen to us.... We have came so far to only end up caged once again."

At that moment Hoseok barges in through the door, causing the angel to snap awake. His face is beaten up completely with his clothes tattered while breathing heavily, his eyes beaming in tears.

Namjoon notices Hoseok's state and stands up, "Hoseok, what the fuck happened-"

"J-Jimin," He cuts him off, chin wobbling, "Jimin got taken!"

________

A/N:
Wow it's been a while readers!! :(

I'm sorry I haven't wrote anything for a while for this book, but I'll be back to updating don't worry :D

I PURPLE YOU GUYS <33