Chapter 27

Can't Help Falling In Love With You - Dark Version (Feat. Brooke)

______________

Without another word, hesitation, even being told twice everyone left the motel with Namjoon's order, piled in the car and drove off while Taehyung laid on the trunk, shaking viciously with eyes rolled back and black foam oozing out his lips. Jungkook himself began to grow affected by Taehyung's sudden power being radiated off his body to the point he passed out, body also shaking like Taehyung's. Jimin, Namjoon and Hoseok stayed in the trunk, trying to calm Taehyung down or wake up Jungkook up, but nothing was working.

It's almost as if..... Taehyung snapped, and since he's connected with Jungkook who knows how the angel is processing this right now.

"We can't stay in motel," Namjoon says stressedly, "We camp out. They have to be in an open area just in case anything happens. We have to be ready for anything."

Seokjin heard him from the drivers seat with his heightened hearing and took the next exit off the highway and drove off down the street. They were instantly in an area surrounded by trees, leading farther and farther away from civilization. Seokjin instantly takes a sharp turn to a messy trail into the woods, letting the complete green scenery devour them completely from sight. In the midst of all of this, Jimin was singing a lullaby against Taehyung's ear, urging him back to conscious with his charms. It helped slightly, but Taehyung was still whimpering and coughing out black blood from his parted lips, his limp hand weakly clawing his chest with a deep frown on his lips. Meanwhile Hoseok runs his fingers continuously through Jungkook's hair while Namjoon casted a spell so they wouldn't be seen from the mortals line of sight.

The second they arrived to an open area, Yoongi shifted into a wolf and scoured the area while Seokjin drew a whole circle around them so Namjoon could cast a coating and barrier spell, officially making them invisible from the outside. Hoseok and Jimin carried both Jungkook and Taehyung off the trunk, but it seems as if a trigger suddenly struck them the second they touched the ground.

Jungkook's eyes shot wide open, glowing in white light while Taehyung's eyes glowed bright red, both of their bodies falling completely still now; motionless, no sign that they're even breathing either. Anxiety began to rise up in Namjoon's body, letting the deafening silent crawl to his ears, only the sound of heavy breathes from the rest of the boys.

And Jungkook suddenly turns his body, crawling himself towards Taehyung with white flames escaping his lips; Like a deadly animal about to devour his prey.

The mere sight alone jolted Jimin instantly, jumping on the Jungkook's back and yanking him back with full force, "Don't you dare lay a hand on him!"

Aggressively Jungkook flips them over and slams Jimin on the ground, his teeth snarling with his eyebrows furrowed in utter aggravation, "Don't intervene siren!"

Oh no...

Jungkook's angelic side..... It's taking it's complete form. Taking in the instinct to kill Taehyung.

Fuck!

"You're going to kill him!" Jimin screams back and looks pleadingly at Taehyung, who remains completely still on the ground, his once red eyes now slowly starting to cover itself with a gold veins, only beginning to expand completely.

What the fuck is going on!

Jungkook grabs Jimin by the neck with a rough hand and throws him against the nearest tree next to them, leaving the boy unconscious as he drops to the ground. Hoseok upon seeing the slump boy instantly allowed his eyes to glow purple, his hands creating a bow and arrow with the vines of the treats that slides his hand. Instantly he filled the arrows with love arrows and shot Jungkook on the shoulder, right when he was approaching Taehyung's body, who's eyes were filled with more golden veins with the black liquid now transforming into gold as it oozes his lips.