Chapter 17

Jimin is terrified.

He's all alone in the motel room, shaking feverishly to the coldness running his body of the emptiness and hallow of the environment.

Where's Jungkook? He was suppose to be right here! Did he get taken too?

All those rushing thoughts keeps circulating Jimin's head as he curls into a ball, tears streaming down his cheeks like a water fall.

The rest of the boys haven't arrived yet, or will they ever arrive? The thought alone sent unwanting shivers down Jimin's spine as he squeezes his eyes shut, blocking out those negative words. He slowly begins to rock himself back and forth with his chin pressed against his knees, trying to use that as distraction. Jimin didn't want to leave the room, in hopes maybe the others would arrive soon but hours past and no one has arrived.

Maybe he should go out and look for Namjoon? He can't be too far since Jimin would've been dragged to the direction where Namjoon would be. So with a small head nod, Jimin was just about to uncurl himself when the door suddenly bursts open. A piercing shriek escapes his lips and he grips his legs with eyes screwed shut.

This is it, he's about to die. He's going to die and he didn't even have time to fully live his life.

"Jimin-ssi..."

No way..

Jimin's eyes flew open to the familiar voice, slowly craning his head to Taehyung right in front of him.

No, no, it must be a dream.

He's hallucinating.

Jimin shakes his head and wraps his arms over his head, "No, no, get out of my head," He whines, his throat clenching tight.

The space beside him sinks and a hand places itself onto his knee, causing Jimin to slightly jerk from the action and slowly look up, meeting Taehyung tired and hallow eyes. He's skinnier, as if he hasn't ate in days and his complexion is very pale.

Is he real?

Jimin blinks at him and notices Jungkook standing against the wall, careful eyes watching them. They make eye contact, Jimin pleading with his eyes that this isn't some sort of sick dream.

Jungkook only nods once, a small smile twitching his lips.

Jimin snaps his eyes back to Taehyung with parted lips in shock.

It's real.

He's alive.

Jimin bursts into sobs. His vision blurred and his body shakes vigorously, his hands covering his eyes. He's slowly being pulled into Taehyung's arms but Jimin instantly latches onto him, wrapping his arms around his neck, clutching onto his dirty shirt. The familiar scent hit Jimin's nose and he sighs in relief, crying harder.

He's alive.

H-He's alive.

"I'm alive," Taehyung whispers against his ear, only making Jimin slowly calm down.

He's alive.

"H-How?"

"You think I will let anyone kill me that easily?" Taehyung tries to joke, only earning a pinch on his shoulder from Jimin's small fingers. Taehyung whines from the pain, earning a smile from Jimin as he pulls away from Taehyung, slowly trailing his eyes to Jungkook, who's still standing there with a small smile.

Jimin jumps to his feet and practically threw his arms around him. The younger was obviously surprised from the sudden act but he hugs the tiny man back, feeling a sense of ease knowing he won't be so upset anymore.

"Please don't leave me like that anymore," Jimin whispers and pulls away. Jungkook's lips parted in surprise. So he wasn't hugging him to thank him for saving Taehyung, but.... Because he was scared he was going to leave? Because he came back? An unfamiliar warmness spreads Jungkook's chest at the thought, bringing Jimin in a more securing hug, only filling the small siren with joy, especially when Taehyung met their hug.

__________

A/N:
HE'S ALIVE!!!!! Yay!!!! So yeah fallen angels don't die that easily. Angels has the power to kill a fallen angel, and since Taehyung isn't exactly a demon and still has some of his angelic powers, Jungkook was able to track him down from his ashes since an angel wasn't who killed him.

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR READING GUYS!!!! I APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH!!

I PURPLE YOU!! <33