Chapter 28

Song recommendations (Up to your choice):

ATEEZ - Hala Hala

or

BTS- Not Today

or

Stray Kids- Double Knot

or

NCT 127 - Chain

_______

Namjoon has never felt this intense urge to rip his entire head off, disconnecting it completely from his body so he wouldn't have to feel this feeling of loss and a disappointment all at once.

He's failed.

He's failed and Taehyung is gone.

He swore to protect them, all of them.

Now..... Jungkook is a fallen angel, Taehyung is gone, Jimin is going through this soul/mental breakdown, Seokjin is practically thrashing a whole forest, Yoongi is desperately looking for him and Hoseok is trying to maintain the peace.

Where does Namjoon stand in all of this? Simple, he's letting it all out by planning how to get Jungkook's wings from his facility, push Hoseok to get his own wings too, helping Jimin be able to control his siren charms, train Yoongi to shift whenever he wishes without going on a murder spree and motivating Seokjin to capture all the hunters around their area and rip them to shreds.

Namjoon is done being nice.

It's either they do something now or this shit is going to get worse.

At the moment they're getting ready for their mission to retrieve Jungkook's sliced wings. They have managed to travel all the way where Jungkook remembered the first facility he was in, where they took it for the first time.

Namjoon was not here to play.

This has to stop.

So with his mind more sharped and focused, he studied spells and practiced them for days upon days before this event. His blood is laced with so much anger and fire just remember Taehyung's green eyes as he sacrifices himself.

One way or another, they will get him back.

Even if it means they have to drag him to hell and yank him back.

"Are you sure this will work?"

Namjoon's eyes fall towards Hoseok, who is in the process of strapping his body up with all the weapons he will need. More than anyone here, Hoseok has been who's been training insanely. He's not sure how to grow his wings yet, but that's a process they will figure out somehow, but the sooner the better because they need as much of their abilities to their peak as possible.

"It will," Namjoon says indifferently as he tucks in his uniform, "There's no space to mess up."

Hoseok watches his leader with admiring eyes, tugging a small smile before nodding, "Do you think Jungkook will become an angel with his wings again?"

"No," Namjoon mumbles lowly, turning to the man, "He already committed a sin, now he has to deal with it."

Ever since that moment, Jungkook has not been the same at all. He's more relentless and... Angry.

Angry with himself.

With Taehyung.

With the world.

He's absolutely livid all the time.

The main reason he wants to get his wings now is to fuck over with this system sooner than later, even if he's an angel or not.