Chapter 26

He couldn't take it anymore, by this point it's becoming too much to bare.

The fallen angel heaves heavily with grip tight to the sink, his body vibrating at a rapid speed with skin drench in sweat. His whole insides feel as if they are being clawed repeatedly with poison and burning alive all at the same time, causing an unnerving pain to travel all over Taehyung's body.

Three weeks...... It's been three weeks. No healer, guru or ancient wizard was able to detain him, let alone understand what is going on with him since he doesn't even know himself. As days gone by, the more relentless Taehyung has became. Hongjoong's energy has ran out and it's only a matter of time before Taehyung loses his shit again. He has tried to remain composed a few times in front of the rest of the boys, but he was nearly close to killing them a few times but stopped himself.

Now he's just afraid that he won't be able to stop himself when the time comes. As long as he prevents his wings from growing, he'll be okay.

However, he can sense them coiling underneath his skin, desperate to escape but he doesn't have his soul filled with hatred. He needs to keep it like that.

No matter how painful it feels.

Taehyung rips his shirt off, instantly aiming his eyes to the scar with a circle at the center of his chest; big and hideously deep, now swollen and burning red as if was just recently branded there.

It aches so fucking bad.

Without hesitation Taehyung began to claw on it like a damn animal with his own claws, whimpering with tears beaming his eyes as he tried to remove the scar but no matter how deep he sunk his talons into it, it's still there. Leaving him only with bloody fingers.

"Get off! GET OFF ME!" Taehyung screams pathetically, black blood coating his skin now as his hair began to shift bright red, "What the hell did you do to me!"

The pain only continued to grow an unbelievable amount in his burning body, traveling all the way to his spine and the bones on his back; cracking, shifting, and extending.

Taehyung's eyes widen.

No.... Not yet... Nothing happened for them to start growing!

"No," Taehyung cries now, his voice now close to defeat as he grips his hair and faces his reflection on the mirror, meeting his pitch black eyes and his glare intensifies.

"I SAID NO!"

And just like that fire bursts out from his skin, licking the walls and ceiling as the pain slowly began to be defused by the fire, accepting his agony with welcoming arms by this point. The power that cruised his body is something he has not felt before, intense and so addicting, and that only raised his worry.

His wings are coming soon.

That's what that monster wants, to control him.

The second he grows his wings..... He's bound to.... It.

That hidden species that will never escape Taehyung's mind; a thing mixed of all creatures into a hideous beast that annihilates X creatures. Something Taehyung wasn't able to defeat while being against him, only leading to being marked by it.

Something that knows Taehyung's ever move, just patiently waiting for his heart to be filled with darkness.

And Taehyung is on his last string into giving everything up by this point.

"TAEHYUNG! OPEN THIS DOOR!"

The fallen angel moves his dark eyes away from the mirror, his body trembling as he fearfully yanks the door open. Namjoon stands there with wide eyes as he takes in the scene of the bathroom, his eyes reflecting off the flames inside.

His jaw drops.

And that's when Taehyung finally sobs, falling to his knees with hands clasped together, pleading, "H-Help.... M-Me. Please h-help me."

______________

A/N:

Another update is coming soon, I'll be back!!

Be ready!!

I purple you <33