Chapter 1

🌻Kataleya🌻

"Leya" I watched as my ex boyfriend was talking to his friends laughing and clowning around

"Leya" I watched as my ex boyfriend was talking to his friends laughing and clowning around. I know what they was clowning about. They was clowning about me. "Leya"

"Sandra, let her stare at pookie ugly ass for a minute"my best friend Teagan said. I couldn't take my eyes off of him cause he was the love of my life. I been with devontee aka “pookie” for 6 years. This is my senior year. We was friends in 7th grade then it became friends with benefits in 8th and 9th. 10th grade he express his feelings for me and we was together ever since till yesterday he came to my house and told me he was in love with someone else.

"Fuck him"I mumble. I know everything about devontee. He's in the Gangster Diciples, he already have two babies on the way, and have a warrant on him. He was already out the door. I was gone lose my life if I would of kept fucking with him.

"That's the spirit"Teagan said. Sandra shook her head at Teagan and got up once the bell rung. I grabbed my food and bag then hop up from the bench.

"You really gone throw away y'all relationship after 6 years together"Sandra said walking with me inside the school.

"Sandra, why you so worried about their relationship anyways?"Teagan ask following us.

"Cause I wanted to be with......"

"You want to be with pookie?"I ask Sandra.

"Hell no. I was saying I wanted to be with Cody, his white ass friend"Sandra said.

"Okay, I'll ask for you"I said then stop walking waiting for pookie and his friends. Sandra walked off with Teagan to our 5th period class.

I sat at the lockers where pookie next class will be. "Awwwwww, you can't get enough of me huh"pookie said smiling at me.

"No, I'm seriously done with you"I said.

"No actually, I was done with you cause you know my baby mama is getting kind of lonely and the twins need me"

"Oh you having twins"I smiled.

"Yeah and once they born. I'm leaving her and coming back to you"he grabbed my hands looking into my eyes.

"I really want to kiss you right now but you really fucked up our relationship devontee"I snatched my hands back.

"So what you want? Money? Some dick?"

"That shrimp you have, hell no. I need Cody's number"I said.

"You trying to get with my friend?"pookie ask.

"Sandra wants his number"I said. "And eww, cody is not my type"I rolled my eyes.

"Alright, bye allergic face"pookie walk inside his classroom leaving me in the hallway by myself.

I scoffed then walk away from my class making my way to my 5th period class. I walked in class and sat down next to Teagan.

"What he say?"Teagan ask.

"He didn't give me his number. So Sandra needs to woman up and get Cody number herself"I said. "Speaking of her, where is she?"I ask.

"Went to the bathroom"Teagan said smiling all hard at her phone.

"Why you cheesin up so hard for?"I ask her.

"Cause my brother is in Chicago. I'm so happy"she smiled so wide.

"I want to see him"I smiled.

"Girl, you always want to see my brother. He doesn't like you"Teagan said.

"Tea, yo brother never saw me in life"I said. "And besides, I'm staying by your house"I smiled.

Sandra came back in the classroom sniffing then wipe her eyes. "Oh babe, what's wrong?"Teagan ask.

"My dad"she sniffle again. "He isn't coming over to see me tonight"she cried.

"It's okay babe, we are all fatherless"I said frowning.

I never had a good ass life. Ever.

________________________

Teagan

Sandra

Sandra

Pookie

Pookie