Chapter 31

😈Tre👿

"How the fuck is he still alive?"I ask randy as we sat on the porch at his house. This week been a hell of a week. Pookie ass still living, my brother is in town, and some hoe pinning a baby on me. What the fuck?!!

"Arnold boys don't know how to shoot. That's why he's still alive"randy shook his head. "We should of untied him and let him go tre"

"I needed more answers"I spoke. Randy sigh heavily rubbing his face. "What can we do?"

"What we should do is recruit motherfuckers and then take down Arnold"randy said. "We can't do this by ourselves tre"

"You right. I'll find some niggas to work for me. My money starting to go low. Tryna impress shawty"I said.

"Your sister best friend?....."

"Ex best friend and yeah. She fine bruh and I have to have her"I licked my lips.

"She feel the same about you?"randy ask.

"Yeah. She was mad the other day cause I post a picture of Christine ultrasound"I chuckle.

"Let me guess. That's not ya baby"randy giggle.

"Mannnnnnn, hell nah that's not my baby"I said. "It's for my brother"

"You sure? You know that nigga been gone for months"randy said. "What if it is for you?"

"Don't say that. You gone make me think it is for me"I chuckle.

"Shiddddd you don't know"randy said.

"Randy baby, when we going to the store?"randy ole lady ask. I looked at her then back at randy. This girl reminded me of someone who I use to fuck.

"Wait till tre leave then we'll leave"randy said. She look at me one good time and went inside. "Thanks for the present"

"What present?"I chuckle.

"Her ass. That was your girl before right?"Randy ask.

"Nah she wasn't my girl before. Just a fuck and duck"I said. "She wasn't really my type and I told her that"

"Welllll she was my type"randy smiled. "She's a cutie with a nice big booty"he laugh. I shook my head laughing as well. I checked my phone seeing a text from Kataleya.

Kataleya- wya?

Me- by my friend house. Why?

Kataleya- I'm bored and I want your company

Me- awwww baby. I'm omw

"I'm bout to go"I dap randy.

"Pussy calling"he chuckle.

"My girl calling me"I said.

"Christine?"he narrowed his eyebrows at me.

"Nigga stop playing with me"I walked off the porch going to my car. I hop in looking back at my phone.

Kataleya- bring me something to eat too

Me- I gotchu love

This girl here.

?????????

"Yo He just left. Going by his girl house"

"Who is his girl?"

"I don't know. I know she live somewhere in Kentwood apartments"

"Thanks. I'll pay you when I'm finished with him"

I better have my money.