Chapter 39

🌻Kataleya🌻

"Damn, I can't believe all this happened"Sandra sat across from me. We was still at the hospital in the cafeteria eating away. I ate at least three chocolate ice creams just because I'm sad. I mean this nigga just up and left me like I was shit.

"I don't know if he did it because he wants to be free or because he's protecting me"I sniffle. "I just want him back"I wiped my eyes.

"Did y'all had sex yet?"Sandra whispered.

"No. I wanted to but he stopped me"I sniffle.

"Ohhh Chile. I wish I can have him"Sandra shook her head.

Well you can't have him. "Girl, This is too much"I sniffle. I grab my phone looking at my text messages. One particular caught my eyes.

Tre- Leya, pls find somewhere safe and close to your mother. I keep thinking that something gone pop off at the hospital because your mother

Me- what? Tre just leave me alone and deal with shit in your life

Tre- Kataleya trust me. Ik something bad probably gone happen there. Just do as I say!!

"Ughhh fine"I put the phone down rolling my eyes.

"What's wrong? Who was that?"Sandra ask.

"That was Trevante. He wants me to go back upstairs to my mom's room"I mumble looking around the cafeteria.

"OOOKKK, let's go back upstairs then"Sandra got up from her chair. I got up as well but then I felt somebody hand on my shoulder. Sandra eyes became big as she gasp.

"Sit down please"I heard a deep voice say. "Arnold wants to speak to y'all"

"Can you tell him to please leave us alone"I said. Why nobody helping us? I know they see these big ass men having their hands on our shoulders.

"I can't do that sweetheart"I heard the same voice from yesterday say. He walked up in front of me with a huge smirk. "Where's your boyfriend? Left you unprotected again like last night"

"He don't have to protect her. I'm protecting her"Sandra said.

"Nice try Diabla. I didn't know you was friends with her ass"Arnold smiled at Sandra. "You know your friend shaking her ass and tits in front of men who are older then her and me"

"Yes I know. Everybody have to make a paycheck"I said.

"You right"I felt something press against my body. "Can you show me your mother's room?"

"Why you want to kill her so bad?!"I semi yelled causing people to look at us.

"Is everything okay?"one of the nurses ask.

"Everything is fine, y'all get back to work and save people lives"Arnold said.

"Sir can you step away from the females please"a security guard walked in the cafeteria.

"Mannnnn, I know them. That's my girl sir, she always play around like that. Loud as fuck"he looked me in the eyes.

"We don't know this guy at all. He came up to us"Sandra said.

"Sir, I'm not gone ask you again to step away from them"—"Do you need me to escort you out the building?"the security guard ask.

Arnold stared at me with a smirk. He nodded his head then turn to the security guard. "No. I have my own security"Arnold said with a smile. The security still kept his eyes on Arnold. "Don't worry Leya, I'll be back"

"I dare you to show up again"Sandra said. "Crazy ass nigga"

I should of listen to tre when he texted me. How he knew that something or someone was gone pop off in the hospital?