Chapter 27

🌻Kataleya 🌻
One month later

🌻Kataleya 🌻One month later

"Girrrrlllllll. Look at you"Sandra closed her locker. She looked at my outfit and shook her head. "I know trevante ain't put it down on you"

"Sandra nooo"I giggle. "We didn't have sex yet but I'm looking forward to it" I smiled so big just thinking about tre body naked.

"Anyways, did y'all take it to a higher level?"Sandra asked.

"What you mean?"I looked at her.

"Like did y'all kissed, touch, or even call each other bae or babe or boo"Sandra said.

"Wellllllll. Not really, I mean sometimes he try saying it but then get tongue tied. I don't actually say bae or boo"I sigh. "Wish we can"

"Ask him why. Y'all been talking for like a month now"Sandra said.

It's true. Me and trevante are taking it slow. Tre actually confess his love to me last month. We went on 10 dates and now We're both in love. Well not in love but we like each other now. The thing is.......Teagan and his mom don't know that I'm dating trevante. He don't wanna tell his mother or sister at all. That makes me kind of upset cause my mom knows about us but she not gonna tell anyone.

The second bell rung as me and Sandra walked in our calculus class. Teagan was wearing a large hoodie with her Air Force ones on. I don't know if she have some shorts on but the hoodie was like a dress. Teagan still don't like us and since she's pregnant, I can't lay a finger on her. Why should I? Pookie decease. Why fight for someone who's not even here.

I sat down at my desk next to this white boy. I kept side eyeing him cause I never recognize him before. "Hi. I'm Kataleya, are you new here?"I ask him.

"Uhh yeah"he mumble.

"Can you give me your name?"I ask.

"It's Chase. Anymore questions?"he looked at me with his nice colored eyes.

"Well then"I turn slowly to Sandra who was doing her makeup. She looked up at me and smiled. I mouthed her a 'Help Me' so I can switch seats with her. She shook her head no and giggled.

"Okay class, lets take notes for our test that's this Friday"I slipped in my head phones turning on music.

Escaping high school reality is a must.

Later

I unlocked the apartment door walking in with a sigh. I dropped my book bag down on the couch as I made my way to the kitchen.

"Do she have lef......"I spoke as I open up the fridge seeing water and no food. Where the fuck is the left overs?! "Ughhh"I slammed the fridge. I walk to my bedroom so I can at least take a nap hungry. I laid down in bed pulling out my phone. I went on Snapchat to check on my friends who I don't talk to.

Teagan post a snap of shoes she just bought, Sandra took a mirror picture, and........Tre took a picture of a ultrasound. What the hell! I exit off Snapchat and texted trevante on iMessage.

Me- Wyd?

I waited and waited for like 20 minutes for him to text me back. But he didn't. It really pissed me off cause he keep posting on Snapchat of him buying shoes and other shit. But one picture really ticked me off. He was all hugged up with some bitch who stomach was showing. She was pregnant. He's having a baby.

Why the hell I even like this guy? He's a cheater and a hoe like his sister.