Chapter 13

🌻Kataleya🌻

"Class, can you please keep it down so we can watch the documentary of slavery"my history teacher demanded. The class sat down while looking at the board. I stared at Teagan as her little thumbs moved swiftly across her phone screen. This bitch. Hateful shit was going through my mind as I kept thinking about what happened earlier. Her! Pookie left me for her!

I sigh heavily then looked at my phone seeing a texted from guess who. Pookie. What he want?

Pookie😒💩👺- ily 😘 I miss us

Me- I don't 😒

Pookie😒💩👺- bruh. Ross Royce wishing on a star is playing in my head just thinking about you 😣😢😭

Me- FU my yo ghotti is playing in my head😤

"Miss leya. Phone away please"my teacher scolded. I rolled my eyes then looked back at Teagan who was looking at me. I rolled my eyes at her and paid attention to the board.

Finally it was lunch time. I walked outside seeing Sandra on her phone while eating Burger King. I sat down in front her with a blanked look on my face.

"How was your day?"Sandra ask.

"Bullshit"I rolled my eyes. "He texted me and then her. She was in miss carey class typing fast"

"Fuck Teagan"Sandra said rolling her eyes.

As me and Sandra was talking, I heard Mariah Carey We belong together in the background. I turn around seeing pookie with his phone in his hand.

"Ouuuuuuu"—"I lost a part of me, when you left girl, can't you see
Girl come back baby please because we belong together
Who am I going to lean on when times get rough
Who's going to talk to me till the sun comes up
Who's going to take your place there is nobody better
Oh, baby, baby, we belong together"

Everyone was laughing at his dumb ass. He sat down next to me and looked into my eyes. "Get away from her pookie"Sandra said.

"Sandra stop hating"pookie said. "Can we talk for a bit"

"Why?"I demanded.

"We can't talk?"pookie asked.

"Poo. I saw you kissing......."I stop once I saw Teagan walking up to us with her other best friends.

"Saw me doing what?"pookie narrowed his eyebrows.

"Devontee?"pookie turn around to Teagan who had her hands on her hips. "What you doing?"

"I'm talking"pookie grinned at Teagan. Me and Sandra chuckle a bit.

"Kataleya, I know you ain't laughing"Teagan said with an attitude. My attention was fully on her.

"What you say?"I whispered. I want to be lowly as possible so I can hear her.

"I said, I know you ain't laughing!! Your ex is my boyfriend now bitch!!"Teagan yelled. I looked at Sandra as she looked at Teagan like she wanted to kill her.

"Get her babe"I said then laugh as Sandra jumped across the table and grab teagan shirt. Sandra and Teagan went at it. Teagan wanted to grab Sandra hair but Sandra was throwing hands. Sandra punch teagan in the eye causing teagan to back out. That's when the friend jumped in. And then I jumped in.

I punched the friend in her mouth as she tried to get out of Sandra embrace. The other friend was just looking at us. She was too scared to jump her ass in. But me and Sandra handle Teagan new little friend. Who can't fight.

But next time when I see teagan, I want my round with her this time.