Chapter 28

😈Tre👿

Today is a brand new day

Today is a brand new day. Yesterday was hell.

My mother found out that I'm having baby with some slut who I don't even know and now she's claiming that the baby is mine. My dumbass would post it on Snapchat causing a lot of people to ask questions. Especially Sandra who texted me multiple times yesterday. Strange cause Kataleya never texted me yesterday but she saw the picture I post.

And another thing that made yesterday hell......

"Yooooo. I'm cooking breakfast"my half brother Tyler walked in my room looking around. "Shits junky bro"

"Why you in here?"I mumble.

"Damn I can't come in"he chuckle. "Couldn't even get a good morning"

"Morning"I mumble. I walked out my room going to the bathroom. I did my manly hygienes that I do every morning.

After my shower, I wrap my towel around my waist. I walked back to my room so I can get dress and get the fuck out this house. I put on my jeans, T-shirt, and Chicago bulls jacket with my Js.

After I got dress, I brushed my hair a bit then sprayed some cologne on

After I got dress, I brushed my hair a bit then sprayed some cologne on. The one Kataleya like. I smiled thinking about her. Her smile, her style. Damn man. I should of never posted that picture.

I made my way downstairs to the kitchen to get something to eat. Tyler was drinking coffee while on his phone. He smiled at a picture of a girl then wiped his eyes.

"What's wrong with you?"I ask.

"My girl pregnant for me"he smiled.

"Awww that's wassup"I nodded my head.

"Damn momma gone have 3 grandkids. All the same age"Tyler smiled.

"When you left to Michigan some of your hoes came my way"I said.

"Like I care"he snorted. "Like you said they was hoes"

I chuckle. "What's your girl name? The one who pregnant"I ask.

"Her name Christine"Tyler smiled. I stop what I was doing looking at Tyler. Is this nigga stupid? Or is I stupid? Christine is the bitch that's pregnant for me.

"When you came down here yesterday,she called you first?"I ask.

"Yeah why?"Tyler narrowed his eyebrows.

"Bro I....."I stop and chuckle.

"I mean she ain't ugly like the cousin"Tyler laugh. Ima just keep my mouth shut. That baby have to be for him or me. But we'll see.

"Well congratulations to y'all"I nodded my head. "Now, are you coming with me to make a drop"

"Tre...."

"Okay fine don't come"I held my hands out.

"No I'm coming. Just to watch you"Tyler put his phone in his pocket. "Where we going?"

"To Ronalds place"I said.

"I hate Ronald"

"Shut up, your gonna love him now"