Chapter 18

🌻Kataleya 🌻

Sandra wasn't answering my phone calls nor text

Sandra wasn't answering my phone calls nor text. I'm getting worried cause the bitch been distance from me lately. Is it me who broke up the friendship? I just didn't like teagan that's all. Same goes to Sandra.

"Oh my god"I mumble while on Snapchat looking at some of my friends pictures. I really wanted to go out today but Sandra ain't answering her phone. Maybe she busy.

I got up from the bed and went to the living room. My mom wasn't here like always. I was by myself for today. I turn the tv on so I can watch something to take my mind off of not being mad at Sandra. I walked in the kitchen so I can get a snack when I heard a knock on the door. I narrowed my eyebrows and walked to the door. "Who is it?"I ask.

"Open up"is that teagan? Why is she here? "Please leya"she cried. I open the door seeing her with tears in her eyes.

"What?"i rolled my eyes.

"It's pookie"she cried. "He's dead"when I heard that, my whole heart drop.

"Stop fucking playing with me!"I snapped making her jump.

"I'm not playing"she bawled. "He was shot yesterday at this warehouse"

"Get the fuck away from my apartment!! Why the fuck you came here to tell me that shit!!? After all the shit I done for you!!"I cried. I slammed the door in her face and ran to my bedroom. I laid down in bed and cried.

Even though pookie treated me like shit when we wasn't together or was, I still love him. He was my first everything. And hearing that he's dead. God I don't know how ima function.

The hours pass as I laid in bed thinking about pookie. I looked at some old pictures of us, videos, and the texts that he sent me. The last text he sent me was i love you❤️. I feel bad cause I should of texted him back a i love you too but we still ain't getting back together😒. But I didn't.

"Kataleya. I'm home"I heard my mom called out. I heard her footsteps coming to my room. "Babygirl. What's wrong?"she asked.

"Nothing mom"I mumble sniffing.

"Something is wrong. Tell me"she sat down next to me.

"Pookie is dead"I cried. I wipe my eyes a bit and sniffle.

"Awww baby"she hugged me a bit. "Just know that he's in a better place" she kiss my cheek. My mom got up from the bed and walked out my room. The entire night, I cried and cried till i fell asleep.