Chapter 6

🌻 Kataleya 🌻

I sat in class looking at my paper seeing the English problem my teacher gave us on a piece of paper. She wanted us to check and see if there was any mistakes. There was some mistakes in the sentence.

I checked the sentence and correct it the mistakes then waited for her to begin class. This was just a warm up.

"Okay class, tell me what y'all have?"the teacher ask with a smile. I look down at my phone seeing a text from pookie. What the hell is going on with him? I look back up at my teacher who was smiling at one of the teachers. She corrected them then told us to pass the paper to her.

I pass my paper up to her and waited for her to give instructions. Class went by so quickly cause the next thing I know I was in the hallway trying to get to lunch. They lunch ain't all that good but I guess I need to eat a bit. I stood in line waiting for my food. I look over to my left seeing pookie at a table with some girl. She looked a bit distress and he look to be angry at her. But that's nun of my business. I grabbed my food and water then walk outside to courtyard.

"Oh leya"I heard Sandra calling me. I look over at the table seeing Sandra and Teagan eating subway. I sat next to Sandra watching Teagan eating her subway.

"Must be nice"I said shaking my head.

"It shole is"she smiled. "Why you didn't call us to take you to subway?"

"Teagan, you will usually call me and tell me what I want from here or there"I said getting mad. These bitches sitting here eating subway while I'm here eating some nasty ass lunch food.

"Oops I forgot"she smirked. She ain't acting right. Like her whole vibe is killing me. I rolled my eyes at her and ate the soup they had for lunch. Sandra gasp a bit and duck her head down.

"What is it?"I ask.

"Oh my god, Cody is outside"she said.

"Really Sandra, over Cody ass"Teagan laugh.

"I don't see you crushing over a dude or have a dude"I said causing Sandra to laugh out loud.

"Y'all hoes don't have nun either"Teagan said.

"Mhmmm"Sandra laugh again. Teagan rolled her eyes and looked up with a smile.

"Hey pookie"she smiled so hard at him. Why she smiling at him like that? But why I'm worried about it?

"Hey Teagan"he said then sat next to me. "What you doing love?"

"I'm eating duh"I rolled my eyes at him.

"You know you want me"pookie smiled at me.

"No not really"I said.

Pookie licked his lips at me and smiled. "Come on let's go to our spot"

"Pookie, how many times I have to tell you that I don't want to be with you"I said.

"We talked about this"pookie said.

"Talked about what?"Teagan ask.

"About us. I apologized to her and everything. She still acting all stuck up"pookie said.

"Awwwwww leya, give the man a chance"Teagan said. Sandra shoulder bump me. "Shut up Sandra"guess Teagan saw.

"Hell no tea, pookie needs to go and lay down somewhere"I said.

"I'll lay down at your apartment again"he smiled. The girls all gasp at me and pookie.

"Ouuu, leya. I knew you wanted him back"Teagan said.

I look at pookie with a mean mug. I don't want pookie anymore. But I know he gone still follow me around thinking that I want him back.

But I surly don't.