Chapter 19

😈Tre👿

"Some shit"I mumble to my favorite waitress tri'nesha

"Some shit"I mumble to my favorite waitress tri'nesha. She shook her head and sigh heavily. "You think randy gone turn on me?"I ask.

"Randy probably won't. He know what's gone happen to him if he do"nesha said rubbing her neck.

"Yeah true"I nodded my head. "I can't get out of my head on how that kid got shot in the head"

"Pookie had it coming. He knew what he was up against"nesha stood up. "I have a customer"she nodded her head towards the door. I turn around seeing Kataleya with a hoodie on. She look like she been crying.

"Hi, I'm here to talk to Cathy"Kataleya spoke. Why she need to see Cathy?

"Ummm Cathy is still out of time. Is everything alright?"nesha ask.

"Cathy is my dads sister"—"That's my aunt"Kataleya said.

"Well she ain't here"nesha said. I got up from my seat and walk up to Kataleya. "Where you going?"nesha ask.

"Out"I smiled. I grabbed Kataleya hands walking to my car. She yanked away from me looking at me like I'm stupid.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!"she yelled.

"What's wrong with you? Why you didn't tell me that Cathy is your aunt?"I ask.

"It's nun of your business"Kataleya said. "We don't even talk that much"

"Why?"I ask.

"Tre it's not your business to know about my life"she said.

"You right. But I'm just letting you know what you getting yourself into"I said. "Why you look so sad?"

She wipe her eyes as her lips quiver. "My ex boyfriend died"she cried. I shook my head thinking to myself why she crying over this nigga.

"Sorry to hear that"I mumble. She sniffle.

"I need a favor"she look up at me.

"What is it?"I rolled my eyes a bit.

"Can you take me to the store?"she ask. Her pretty face made me want to kiss her so bad but damn I can't. She's young. I'm not into young girls that much.

"I guess"I mumble lowly.

"You guess?"Kataleya rolled her neck a bit.

"Fine damn. Ima take you"I sigh heavily. "You need a car"I walked back inside Cathy's diner. I grab my keys and paid nesha for the food. I walk back outside seeing Kataleya next to my car. I unlock the car door then hop in starting the ignition.

"Where to?"I ask.

"Walgreens"Kataleya said.

"Why Walgreens?"I ask.

"What you mean why Walgreens?"Kataleya laugh.

"I'm just asking"I chuckle. "But you okay though?"

"Yeah I'm fine"Kataleya look down.

"So why you needed Cathy again?"I ask.

"I need a job"—"I was fired from my old one and I just need money"

"Mom was fired too or you want to be on your own?"I ask.

"No"she shook her head and sniffle. "I think I'm pregnant"

What? She don't look pregnant.

"You sure?"I looked at her.

"I slept with pookie 3 weeks ago"she sniffle. Is this girl stupid?

"Why would you sleep with him if he was with my sister?"I ask.

"I don't know. Maybe because I loved him"she said angry. "Pookie was my f......"

"First everything. I get it"I said. "But still he cheated on you with another girl who's pregnant with twins, right?"

"Yes"she mumble.

"And he was with teagan. Ima ask her ass is she pregnant"

"If I'm pregnant, I want an abortion"Kataleya said.

"It's up to you"