2

-6 months later-
My tongue hung slightly out of my mouth as Bucky and I ran from some feds. We had just completed our mission. We were to take out someone important to the government, I didn't pay attention to his name. The end of the roof was getting closer. I knew we were going to jump. Bucky told the scientists to put in vibranium reinforcements on my legs, cause we would be jumping form buildings a lot. Now when I jumped it didn't hurt or put strains on my bones.
3...2...1, jump. It was at least 5 stories high. I spread my legs out, ready to run when we hit the ground. The ground came closer and closer.
Thud!
Bucky had landed, now my turn. He was already running. Front feet, now back feet. And sprint. I caught up to Bucky, and passed him by a few strides. We kept running towards our get away car that was coming into view. It was a dark green tundra. The back was open. It started to move. We sped up our pace. I was still ahead of Bucky. I was a few strides behind the tundra now. I gathered my body and sprung up into the back. I was in. I'm really panting now. I moved closer to the seats and lied down. Bucky jumped into the back and quickly closed the back door. It wasn't huge back here, but not at all small. The operatives in the front joined the interstate and acted like a normal person diving a green tundra.
We sat in silence for the entire ride. I lightly slept, regaining the energy that was lost.

Buckys POV
Phoenix closed her deep ruby eyes, and drifted into a peaceful light sleep. I smiled under my mask. I wondered if she ever had lived in a real wolf pack before. I bet she would of become the alpha. The thought of her being taken from her home made chills go up my spine. I moved form the side that I was sitting on and moved over to her side. I leant back on the car and stuck my legs out. I lifted my arm, it was metal. I haven't touched her with this arm yet. A pit of fear formed in my stomach. Now or never. I set my hand down on her pitch black coat. It was warm, warmer than normal. I guess that's what happens when you control fire and heat. I stoked her fur down over and over. She didn't flinch at the coldness of the metal. She moved her head and rested it on my thigh.
"Thanks Buck, I like the cold. Not heat surprisingly." She said sleepily in my mind. She didn't like being hotter than normal and my arm cooled her down. Maybe my arm isn't that bad after all. Phoenix rumbled softly and leaned her body into mine. I slowly drifted off into a peaceful sleep as well.

3rd POV
The car lurched to a stop, waking the assassin and giant wolf. Hydra operatives walked towards the dark green vehicle. They opened the back door and and pulled Winter out. They didn't dare touch the wolf. They knew Winter was okay with being handled and touched, but not 36.
⚠️ this next little bit is kind of graphic and bloody. Just letting ya know. ⚠️
The last person who even dared try and get her to do something by touching her is now dead. There was blood everywhere. The body was ripped into. She had made him suffer before killing him. They found her digging into the corpse and eating his insides. They didn't expect her to actually eat him, but after all she was a wolf. All they ever gave her was dry dog food, no meat. The food had all the nutrients that came from meat, so she wasn't lacking any strength. They found her in the training room with the dead agent and her sticking her muzzle into his oblique. Pulling out some thick human meat with some force and then putting her paws over it and devouring it. It was a sight to see. Blood was pouring out of her mouth and dripping onto the already bloodied floor. Every time someone stuck out their hand, she would snap and nearly bite. No one dared attempt to touch the wolf anymore. !End of graphic scene!
The only person who could touch her was Winter.
36 leaped to the ground and the operatives slipped the wire loops around her neck. They held onto the long poles, that had a taser on them where the wire started. The loops went taught as they walked forward, towards the base otherwise known as hell. They took Winter somewhere else and brought 36 to their cell. The wolf snarled at the guards as soon as they took the loops off her neck. She decided she would use one of her powers she didn't use a lot. She felt the power rising in her vocal cords. She barked and let her sonic bark take it over.

This is kind of what Phoenixs bark is, but louder

The guards crashed into the wall. More guards came running as soon as they heard the viscously loud bark. 36 was going rouge. They tased her back into a corner. They slipped a muzzle on her.
"Make sure to tell Strucker about this, I think Winter is impacted her obedience." The top guard said and they left.

Buckys POV
They brought me to the chair, not to wipe me surprisingly. Strucker came in with a worried face.
"Soldier, we have a solo mission for you that must be taken care of right away." Strucker said. What! A solo mission.
"Sir, I have a partner, I don't understand why I can't have 36 with me on this mission." I said, pleaded silently that he would change his mind.
"I'm sorry, Winter, by 36 has gone rouge. She tried to kill our agents. She needs to be rehabilitated and started from basics." Rouge! Rehabilitated! What the heck is he talking about.
"Wipe him." I panicked. No, no, I can't forget Phoenix. The machine wrapped around my head and it started. Every memory was pulled from my head and thrown away. Phoenix soon slipped from my memory.

Hey! Did you like it. How about the last chapter, huh. Do you hate me yet. What do you think rehabilitation means. Muahaha! Bye loves. Till next time.
-pegaus1327