5

3rd POV( water base)
Team Cap was lead through white hallways. 36 was the last in the single file line. Her head was hung low and her eyes didn't have the spark in them. Everyone on the team was concerned for the young wolf. They were led to their cells while she was taken in for testing. She didn't care what they would do to her, she just wanted her partner back.
They put her in a medium sized circle room. Scientists were watching through a one-way mirror. They took note of her scars and malnourished state. They took note of the way her body shook when she saw the guards enter with all their 'tools'. She called them torture toys. The government didn't realize that what they were going to do was exactly what Hydra did. Her PTSD was taking over. She didn't show it though. The scientists just wanted another specimen to gain research. They didn't know. They didn't know about all her memories of scientists doing exactly what they were doing to her.
"You may begin." The head scientist stated through the speaker. 36s ears went flat against her skull and her eyes filled with fear. The guards walked forward and began prodding her with long poles and tasering her. Her anxiety, anger, sadness, stress, loneliness decided to crash down on her all at once. Her fire powers erupted. Her body was covered in flickering flames. Her eyes were a blinding white. Her outburst drained all her energy. She wobbled on her feet and fell to the floor, passed out. The scientists stared with blank expressions. Did they kill her?
"Take her back to her cell." The lead scientist said again and the guards tied ropes to her front and back feet and began dragging her limp body away. Her upper lip was curled up from when she had her power explosion. They entered the room where they were keeping team Cap. They mostly had their backs to the bars. They turned when the door opened.
Their hearts broke at the sight of the wolf being dragged like a piece of meat. Clint was the most heartbroken. He had a dog at his house. He considered this animal abuse. She was clearly malnourished and exhausted and they decide to add to that by testing her abilities.
"Hey, put her in here for now. At least until she wakes up. It'll be easier keeping an eye on her." Clint spoke up. One of the guards shrugged and opened his door. They instantly shoved Clint into he wall to keep him from escaping. They roughly shoved her in and left the ropes on and they put the muzzle back on and tightened it. Clint saw the burn marks on her mouth form having a muzzle on to long and to tight. The guards left. Clint stood for a second before leaning down and undoing the ropes and muzzle. He got a closer look at her sad state.
"How is she Clint?" Sam asked.
"Not gonna lie. I don't know if she's gonna make it in here. Her ribs are very visible and they don't give very much food here and I think they're gonna drug her food so that takes away any nutrients she needs. I'm gonna take off this vest, it's not doing any good. See what's under it." Clint said and everyone was looking at the wolf now. He undid the straps and slipped it off her body. He stepped over her to see her back. "Oh, god." He muttered to himself.
He saw the long scars that laced her body. Clearly they were from whips.

Phoenixs POV
I slip my eyes open and am meet with blinding light. I don't mind, after seeing darkness for your entire life you don't mind light. I'm lying on my side, so I pull myself up and sit up. I stand up. I don't know why, I just do.
"What's it doing, Clint." Some Black guy asked. I let out a low warning growl at the word 'it'.
"She's not an 'It', Sam. She's a wolf." I huffed in agreement.
"I think she can understand us." Another man said.
"I can understand all you losers." I said to all of them. "Except you, you're not a loser. You're amazing. Girl power, am I right." I said to the only other female in here. She was bound and gagged. I remember her powers had something to do with red mist. She smiled at my remark.
"Hey, Bucky called you 36 and Phoenix." The person in the cell said.
"Yeah, what about it."
"Is it your name?" He asked.
"Yeah, don't call me by it though. Don't even talk to me at all." I said. Some guards came in and pushed him against the wall. They looped
the wires around my neck. I let them take me to my cell. I saw a muzzle in one of their hands. Oh heck no! I've had enough muzzles ripping into my skin. I went into the cell and they turned me around. The one with the muzzle stepped forward, facing it towards me. I growled a warning. He ignored it. I snapped at him. Still he didn't stop. I let my sonic vocal cords take over my sound. I let loose. All the anger. All the sadness. All of it. The guard went flying. The other two ran, but not before locking me in my cell. My old habits came into play, specifically pacing. That's how I kept my muscle tone up. Pacing consumed most of my days in hydra. There was a little ditch where I paced. Now I paced in a square motion, going around the perimeter. It helped clear my mind. Deceive a plan. None came. I was stuck here. Hopefully Bucky might just remember me and break me out of here.

Eyyyy. Vote and comment. I have an idea in my head and I'm not going to tell you.
-pegasus1327