11

(Look at the pic, it's adorable)

"We're here to catch Reverse Flash." The red one said.
"Sorry, Buddy, no Flashy on Earth." Tony continued.
"Now answer the question, or we'll let Phoenix deal with you, her way." Natasha stepped up. I growled and snapped my jaws. They flinched.
"A-Uh, I'm the Flash. That's Supergirl, and the Green Arrow, and the Legends." Red, or Flash spoke for them. My team all got confused looks on their faces.
"We don't know who you are." Banner spoke in a soft tone.
"You don't." Flash said and pointed at us.
"They're just like me when I met you." The one with the red cape said and jutted out her hip. I didn't like her already. Too righteous and justice happy. Steve is okay cause' he breaks the laws on a regular basis and isn't afraid to make the tough call. He literally went against 117 countries to save his best friend.
"Um, were gonna have to turn you wannabes into Shield custody." Steve spoke up. I growled in response.
"What's Shield, is it like Argus." Green guy asked.
"Alright, I'm tired of this, Phoenix let it rip." Tony yelled and I obliged. My tail and eyes went white with fire. I saw green dude pull out an arrow and shoot. I felt a pinch in my shoulder. I wobbled and fell.

3rd POV
After Oliver had shot Phoenix, all hell broke lose. Everyone was fighting. Clint stuck to Oliver, whole occasionally helping Natasha with the White Canary or Sara. The others chose one and switched from time to time.
Up in Asguard, heimdall had warned Thor about the intruders and he went down to Earth.
Thor came thundering in. Electricity zapped off of his body and his eyes.
"Hey!" He got everyone's attention. "Why don't we use our words as Stark likes to tell me and talk it out." He boomed. Bucky saw Phoenix stirring . He ran over and pulled out the arrow and her fast healing stitched up the wound. She slowly stood up and leaned on his side for support.
"He's right, we should of told you who we were." Flash spoke up and removed his mask. "I'm Barry Allen and my nemesis is on your Earth."
"A-Uh, why don't we take this into the conference room, so it would be easier." Banner said and everyone nodded. Tony and Steve led the way to the room. The Newbies followed. Phoenix wobbled against Buckys leg while trying to walk. Clint took a picture of the funny scene. Cisco watched the wolf, wondering what she is and what had been done to her.
Once they got to the room, everyone took a seat. Tony had built a platform for the giant wolf so she could still see everyone. Phoenix hastiallt jumped on the platform and nearly fell off from nausea. Bucky chuckled and helped her stay on. He took a seat next to her. She laid down and closed her eyes. She's been drugged before, but not like this. It was a burning sensations inside her bones. Her body was tense and trembling just a little. Bucky stood beside her, refusing to sit. His metal arm soothed her, but not enough. Thor was confused, he hadn't met the Hydra wolf yet.
"Okay, so who the heck are you and what are you doing here." Tony started.
"Well first off, I'm Barry Allen, and I'm the Flash." Barry introduces himself again.
"And what about the others." Clint motioned to the people beside Barry.
"Oliver Queen, Green Arrow." Green bow dude is Oliver.
"Cara Danvers, Supergirl." Patriotic girl is Cara.
"Sara Lance, White Canary." Blonde is Sara.
"Cisco Ramon, Vibe." Long haired dude is Cisco.
"Thea Queen, Red Arrow." Red bow girl is Thea.
"Nate Haywood, Commander Steel." Steel dude is Nate.
"Ray Palmer, Atom." Shrinking guy is Ray.
"Now that we introduced ourselves, your turn." Barry said and gestures to them.
"I'll start, Tony Stark, Iron Man."
"Uh, Bruce Banner, Hulk."
"Steve Rogers, Captain America."
"Clint Barton, Hawkeye."
"Natalia Rushman, Black Widow.
"Nat, real names." Clint nudged Natasha.
"Fine, Natasha Romanoff, still Black Widow."
"Thor, just Thor I guess."
"Wanda Maximoff, Scarlett Witch."
"Vision, just Vision."
"And those two." Oliver pointed to Phoenix and Bucky. Bucky was watching Phoenix closely, still stroking her with his hand. Her shaking had increased, and was screwing her eyes shut.
"That's Bucky Barnes and Phoenix, or more known as the Winter Soldier and Hellfire." Steve spoke up for them. Phoenix let out a whimper, and visibly tensed. The flame inside her was attacking the foreign drug and the drug was attacking her organs and blood in return.
"Bruce...she doesn't look good." Bucky warned.
Bruce went over to the pained wolf.
"Phoenix, sweetie, I need you to open your eyes." The wolf slowly opened her blood red eyes, but they weren't their normal red. They were pained, and swirling with a deep gold coming in at the corners. It was obvious the drug was doing something.
"Say, Oliver, what was in that sedative?" Bruce asked, knowing what certain drugs could do to wolves. He had done his research.
"Uh, just some horse tranquilizer, and some other stuff." He responded.
"Horse tranq is poisonous to most other animals, and clearly Phoenixs systems are not responding good." Bucky tensed at those words.
"If my wolf dies or doesn't recover, you all will be dead quicker than you would think is humanly possible." Bucky pointed at the foreign heros. Bruce and Bucky left the room. Bucky was carrying Phoenix away and towards Bruce's lab.

"What's his deal?" Sara asked the other Avengers. They all shared a look. Steve was the one to explain.
"Buckys...complicated. Well the best way to put is that he was a brainwashed Asian for a evil division called Hydra. He was held for 70 years, in a cryogenic chamber and taken out when they needed someone killed."
"And the wolf." Barry beat Sara to the question.

Hey, this is long overdue. But it's the 4th so, here's a little present.

These are amazing and beautiful edits, so please check them out.