3

-2 years later-

Buckys gone. Ever since the day we went on that mission and I attacked a few disrespectful guards, I haven't seen him. Some days I think to myself that he's just messing with me and that all this is just a huge prank. But deep down I know it's not. It breaks my heart. I didn't know I even had one, I mean I knew I had one, I just never felt anything. I guess it was just black as coal. Struckers lost interest in me and ordered the guards to cut back on my food and water. Soon it dwindled to nothing. I don't know why I'm still alive, I should of died a long time ago. I guess the hope of seeing my partner had kept me going. With every day my hope is fading and so is my mind.
Thud, thud, thud
Boots against the concrete. No one every comes to this hallway anymore. And I mean no one.
"Sir, we don't even know if she's stable. Let alone alive." A stranger said.
"Oh, I know she's alive. Her body can last 4 whole years without water or food. And I don't care if she's stable. Heck, I don't want her to be stable. We need something that they won't expect and an insane enhanced wolf is just what we need." I recognized that voice. Strucker. They came closer. The urge to rip into them with my vibranium teeth took over my mind. They had put a metal collar on and a metal chain that was heat resistant a while back, so my movements are restricted. I began to pace.
Click
The door swung open. Strucker and the stranger walked in. They came closer. I growled my warning, hackles raised. They came closer. I bared my teeth and continued to snarl and growl. Closer still. I'm over this little scheme. Strucker seemed to know what I would do next. He didn't move any closer, but the guard did. Rookie move. I lunged forward, my back legs supporting me as the chain went taught. ⚠️ Graphic ⚠️
The guard was close enough to where I could grasp his forearm in my teeth. The coppery yet sweet taste of blood filled my dry mouth. I didn't let go. He was struggling against me. His arm was coating in the sticky red substance. I bit down harder. He yelled in pain. I guess he was in shock for the first few seconds. Strucker was smiling manically. I shook my head back and forth.
Snap
His forearm bones broke. Something poked at my side and a shock went threw my malnourished body. I let go. Blood covered my muzzle, I didn't bother licking it off. I went back to my pacing, little drops of blood fell every so often. End of graphic scene 🙂
"That's what we need." Strucker said and paused. "Clean her up and give her a nutrients shot and get her on a plane to America." He said to another guard who had showed up. He had a muzzle in hand. The guard came forward. Too close for comfort. Sticker stuck out his hand and pointed to the now unconscious guard with the bloody arm. He nodded. He backed of.
"We'll have to create a shoot sort of thing to get her to the lab." Strucker reasoned.
"Right on it sir."
"Oh and get that body out of here before she eats it."
"Yes sir." Strucker left and tons of guards piled in. They had the wire loop hints, tasers, syringes filled with white liquid, and guns. They hit me with the tasers then came the syringes. I soon fell asleep.

Blinding light burns my eyes. I'm currently on a metal table. I savor the feeling of the cold metal on my heated fur. It felt like Bucky. No, I can't think of 'him'. He left me and bow I must live to one day escape and maybe live with some actual wolves. I pulled myself up to a standing position s and leaped down. I went over to the mirror. I had a large black harness on it had the Hydra logo on the side usually where the flag goes.

 I had a large black harness on it had the Hydra logo on the side usually where the flag goes

I had to admit, I looked kind of good with it on. The door opened and slammed, I shot around to face them.
"Ah, 36 see you are admiring your new vest."
It was Strucker. I growled in response.
"Don't worry, you won't be wearing it for long. I have a mission for you." I perked my ears. "It involves the avengers and some newbies." Who the heck are the avengers? "And your long lost buddy, your partner. The Winter Soldier." What. He's alive. And with the Avengers. Who ever they are. As long as I get to see him one more time. Actually get to say goodbye. I'll take any chance I get. And I guess this is my last one , considering the vest and how he said "you won't be wearing t for long." Strucker was looking at me intently. I nodded my head and wagged my tail a bit.
"Good you leave in 15 minutes. They'll brief you on the avengers on the plane ride." No, not a plane. I hate planes.

Soon I was on the dreaded plane and not listening to the guard ramble ok about the Avengers. I got it. He's dangerous, she's dangerous, blah blah blah. I just want to see Bucky. Then I can escape and become a normal wolf. Now that I think about it, do I really want to become a normal wolf. The packs, pecking order, not my style. I'm more of a lone wolf. Yeah, I'll become a lone wolf. The plane landed.

The memories of Bucky and I curled up on his bed comforting each other though the nightmares. Him running his hands through my matted fur, untangling it till it was smooth. Me licking his hand when he was hurt or suffering from memory flashbacks. We calmed each other. Now thinking about him made me on edge and anxious. Anger rose in my chest at him for leaving me to suffer Hydras rehabilitation. I'm starting to think I should go in with the mission and kill every one, and save Bucky for last. But Hydra did this to me, not Bucky. He just went on a simple mission and got saved by these Avengers, right. Maybe if he got saved, so can I. Maybe. Just, maybe.

Ello. So how do you like it so far. I can't wait to write the next chapter. How bout' the last paragraph huh. Emotional or not enough. Please give me feedback. Constructive criticism is allowed but no flat out rude or mean comments. Bye for now.
-Pegasus1327