12

Ok

Ok

I know, I haven't been writing and I am truly sorry and I am gonna write a chapter right now, and it won't be long, I'm trying to get my groove back for this story.

Phoenix still didn't trust the new intruders, even if they had shown nothing, but kindness. She didn't like the smell they had, foreign and nothing of this world. The Flash as she had learned his alias had tried to make friends with her, she didn't take to him well. Apparently the avengers had explained her past the best they could while she and Bucky were in the infirmary. She was currently standing in the rain and looking out into the woods. She knew someone was coming up on her, the rain drowned out the sound the person was making.

It was Cisco.

"Like the rain?" He asked, she huffed. She just wanted some thunder. She so desperately wanted to howl to it's dark sound.
"Yeah, one time on my Earth, a storm caused by the particle accelerator gave Barry his powers." Cisco didn't know why he was telling the wolf this, but he felt like at least in person on his world should make friends with the wolf. He knew she nearly hated Cara and disliked Barry. He could tell in the way she curled her lip whenever they spoke of doing the right thing or justice. So he made a mental note, not to speak of anything heroine related.
"I know you don't like us, or specifically Cara and Barry, but we are only here to catch our bad guy and leave." Cisco turned to leave, but Phoenix caught his hand in her teeth, in the most gentle way a wolf can. She let go when he looked at her, and turned her head to the woods. She looked back at him and tilted her head in way that said "are you gonna follow". Cisco nodded his head and walked side by side with the wolf, into the dark and misty woods.
"You're right, I don't like Cara or Barry, but you and Oliver and Sara aren't that bad." She decided to take a risk, and talk to him. He jumped, but relaxed. The avengers had told him of her mind powers, but it was unlikely she would use them for the new comers. "They are just to 'oh the law is the only way to get things done, even if the break out of prison multiple times'. It drives me insane, oh and don't even get me started on Caras cape, ugh".  Cisco never knew the wolf could have such an opinion.
"Yeah, now that I think about it, Cara is kinda Law happy"
"Exactly, I hate it."
He laughed, he didn't realize they had gone so far into the woods and didn't feel any raindrops on him, just the dense air around him.
"Just noticed there wasn't any rain?"
"Yeah."
A crack of thunder scared Cisco into jumping at the sound. Phoenix huffed in a laughing manner, and backed up. She tilted her head slightly upward, and howled. The thunder joined her. It was a chorus of the sky and the wolves.

After they had gone back inside to get warmed up, Barry showed up.
"Hey Cisco, where were you. I've been looking all over for you."
"Oh, I was just outside in the rain, enjoying this world, you know."
"You were supposed to be trying to track down Reverse Flash, so we can get him behind bars."
"Here we go with the whole justice is key." Phoenix only said that to Cisco, and he laughed a little.
"What?" Barry eyed his best friend.
"Nothing." Cisco quickly answered his friend.
"Phoenix, would you please report to the main living area." Tony said over the surround system. She looked up at Cisco and winked, then trotted up some stairs and made some turns and walked into the main living area.

"Ah, there she is." Tony said and threw up an arm. All of the avengers were gathered, and Phoenix went over to Bucky and laid next to him on the couch.
"So what is this for, Tony." Natasha asked.
"Well, my red headed friend, I want to talk about the new comers and if they really mean what they say."

Alright, that's all I can produce out of my brain for now. Hopefully I can squeeze a little more out for the next chapter. The chapter will be shorter until I can get back to passionate writing...so till next time
-Pegasus1327