4

Forest. Dirt. Squirrel. Chipmunk. Rabbit. Pavement. Car. Rubber. Gasoline. Fast food. Grass. Plane. Wait, plane. People. Airport.
Airport. I broke into a dead run. My tags clang together making the familiar clicking sound.
After 10 minutes of running to the airport I saw it. It was huge. I sniffed the air with my heightened sense of smell. Gas. Rust. Male. Steroids. Wait no not steroids, Enhancements. Metal. Coffee. Metal! Bucky. Bucky and two other people. I bounded over to the roof of the parking lot. A slug bug entered and its engine rung throughout the lot.
I waited and waited for them to come out into the open.
Captain America came jogging out towards a helicopter only for that copter to be shot by Iron Man. Iron flew down and War Machine followed. I lowered my head and growled a little.
"Wow, it's so weird how you run into people at the airport." Stark said and is mask came off. I growled louder. "Don't you think that's weirdo." He said to Rhodes.
"Definitely weird." He said. A black car suit guy jumped out into the scene.
"Captain." A low voice said.
"Your Highness." Cap replied. Oh my gosh, can these people just talk later so I can kill them. I zoned out, not wanting to listen to them. Eventually everyone showed up and they began fighting.
The blue and red spandex guy came up to the roof. I stood my ground. I bared my teeth and growled at him. He put his hand to his ear.
"Uh, Mr. Stark, there's a-Uh huge black wolf up here and it does not look happy."

Steve's POV
Tony and I were battling it out.
"Kid just stay where you are, do not move a muscle okay. It only provokes it." He said through his mask. What the heck is he talking about.
"Hey Steve, do you happen to have a large wolf on your side?" He asked. I stopped fighting him, so did the others.
"No, why." I asked.
"Because Spidey has one on the roof right now."
"Steve, is the wolf black with red eyes." Bucky asked through the coms.
"Is the wolf black with red eyes?" I asked Tony.
"Uh, spidey is he wolf black with red eyes." Tony said through the coms. I waited a second. Tony put Spider-Man on speaker.
"Yeah and it's getting really mad."
"Oh god, Steve tell Spider to get out of there, NOW!" Bucky yelled through the coms. An ear splitting bark rang in my ears. I guess the others heard it too. Spidey came flying towards us. Bucky and Sam jumped down. We all looked up towards the roof. A black wolf emerged and jumped down. It landed gracefully like it's done that for a long time.
Bucky stepped forward.

Phoenixs POV
I was walked towards the group. Bucky stepped forward I front off the superhero's.
"Nice hair, Winter. You should try a man bun."
"36, why are you here."
"On a mission, duh. And that mission is to kill all of you. You know I can do it."
"Yeah I do know. I know a lot of things. Like when we used to have panic attacks we used to comfort each other. I know when thundering outside and raining, you would howl along with the thunder. I know you enjoy the cold when you have fire powers. I know what they did to you. I've seen your file. I was your partner for 6 months. I know I left you. I know I hurt you by leaving."
"Yeah, you know a lot. But I know what they did to me while you were gone. And it hurt, a lot. They starved me for two freaking years. They whipped me fro the first few months. I was muzzled and chained. Drugged and sedated. Then no water. They branded me again in the same spot. I lost hope, Bucky. I wanted to kill myself, but I couldn't cause' I had a muzzle on. The only thing that kept me from just letting go was...You." I was a few strides from him now. The avengers were watching with confused looks on their faces.
"Bucky we need to go, the worlds at stake."
"Go, save the world, I'll be fine. Just don't forget me again, please." I said and tilted my head.
"I won't Phoenix, I promise I'm coming back." He said and they took off. The Iron man team followed while feds showed up. Everyone was put in cuffs. They approached me with the wire loops and a muzzle. I lied down and surrendered. My heart aches for Bucky. Team Cap was watching me as they were pulled up off their knees. The feds quickly slipped the wire loops around my neck and pulled them tight. The one with my muzzle came up and roughly slipped it on. There eyes landed on my vest, then the Hydra logo. They pulled and I stood up. They walked me to a large metal crate. All my hope and will to live left my body as I entered that crate. The avengers passed my crate and looked down. There eyes met my lifeless red ones. I lied down and went to sleep, hoping it was my last one.

Hey. What do you think. So I kept Bucky and Phoenix apart for a little longer. Do you hate me yet. Maybe, Mmk. I was listening to 'Please don't go' while I was writing the last bit. It helped a lot. Plz vote and comment.
-Pegasus1327