Top or bottom

It was a cold winters morning. Feeling a cold breeze Jungkook snuggled closer to his boyfriends chest seeking warmth.  Jungkook woke up, still cuddle in his boyfriends chest, he looked around and saw the clock. Noticing it was 8am already, he tried to get up and shower, but two arms didn't let him.

He heard a deep groan coming from the person beside him.

"Babe where are you going?" Taehyung said with his deep morning voice. Which by the way is a total turn on for Jungkook.

"Tae it's already 8 we need to get up and get ready. Our flight leaves at 11" Jungkook said still struggling to get out of Taehyung's hold.

"But I'm cold! Stay and cuddle" Taehyung said still not opening his eyes.

"No Tae we have to get ready, the rest are most likely waiting for us" Jungkook said.

And with an unsatisfied groan Taehyung got up and took a shower with Jungkook. To save time he says.

And no the didn't do anything dirty, well maybe just a quick makeout session.

Today Bts we're leaving to Japan for their tour, so the boys were getting ready for their flight. The two freshly showered boys came to the kitchen, both with swollen lips. Which didn't go unnoticed by the rest.

"Did you all fuck in the shower??" Jimin said abruptly.

"What!! no!!" Jungkook said with a blush on his face.

"Nah he said we had a plane to catch" The blue haired guy said. (a/n:TAE'S BLUE HAIR WHURJRJFN)

"Don't say nonsense!" Jungkook said and punched Taehyung on the shoulder.

"OUCH!" Taehyung pouted, rubbing his shoulder as he made his way to the kitchen table.

Soon they all finished their breakfast and went to gather last minute things. As the Taekook couple went to their room. The boys stayed behind because they did not procrastinate and packed a day before.

As they were bored on the couch waiting for the maknaes, Jimin decided to break the silence.

"So I have a question to ask y'all" Jimin said.

"What is it now Jimin" Jin said.

"Who do you think is the top and bottom of taekook" Jimin said as he has always been curious to know since the couple came out as dating almost 3 years ago.

"Jimin That's non of our business" Namjoon started saying.

"Definitely Jungkook is the top! I mean have you seen his muscles!!" Jin said making Namjoon roll his eyes.

"Nah get out of here with that nonsense! Jungkook is definitely the bottom look at his baby face and personality plus Tae can be very dominant sometimes I'm just saying" Hoseok said.

"Ok me and Hoseok are on the same page what about you Namjoon and Yoongi" Jimin said.

"Jungkook is the top" was all Yoongi said.

"I still don't think it's our business" Namjoon said.

"Oh my gosh Namjoon stop being mature for once" Jin said and rolled his eyes back at him.

"Fine I think they could switch" Namjoon said and looked down.

"Ugh this has to be settled once in for all after the concert the last night most likely they'll be fucking so we'll go see it for ourselves!" Jimin said.

It was true most of the time when they head back to Korea they would see hickeys on both their necks. Of course they would hide it from the public but the rest saw them when they arrived at the dorm.

It was the last night of the concert in Japan and the boys just finished. They congratulated the staff and dancers as they were congratulated as well. It was now time to find out once in for all.

"Ok so we have to be quiet" Jimin said as he had his ear pressed against the door of Taekook's hotel room.

And then they heard it, all of them did since it was quite loud. A soft moan was heard but they couldn't figure out who it was.

Jin also pressed his ear against the door.

"Dang whoever is the top most be doing a great job" Jin said.

And then they heard the answer to their question.

"Ah Tae!!! H-harder!"

All there eyes widened as they heard the loud moans Jungkook was producing.

Jimin and Hoseok high fived each other while Jin and Yoongi looked a bit disappointed. Namjoon just looked quite disgusted hearing his maknae's moans.

The next day when they were heading back, Jimin and Hoseok looked at the couple with a huge grin.

"Damn Tae I never knew you were a great aimer" Jimin said and patted Taehyung in the back.

The taekook couple were just confused what their hyungs were talking about. Then they remembered about the voices they heard outside their hotel room.

They come back home only to hear Jungkook's moans again.

"Damn it could they not be so loud!!" Yoongi said trying to go to sleep.

"Shush they are loving each other!!" Jimin said back.

The end

So I finally updated this! Hope you like this one shot!