Bootycall

Another one shot! I had so much fun writing this one! Hope you enjoyed! Vote comment and all that stuff!

"I don't know why she doesn't want to have sex with me, I have a big dick" Taehyung complained and Jungkook just hummed and continued to suck Taehyung's dick. After a few seconds Taehyung comes in his mouth and Jungkook shallows all of it.

"She sure is missing out" Jungkook said as he pulled away.

Earlier that day, Taehyung called Jungkook for another "brojob", as Taehyung calls it. Of course Jungkook was more than happy to give his beloved hyung what he wants.

You see Taehyung and Jungkook have been best friends since elementary school. One day, in high school, Jungkook came out as gay and Taehyung accepted him with open arms. In fact he would tease Jungkook about setting him up with someone. Or when he sees a hot guy he turns to Jungkook and says something like "you think he's cute?" or "go get that dick". But he didn't want just any guy, no he wanted his best friend. Yup, Jungkook has a crush on Taehyung, but won't say anything. He's afraid of losing their friendship and as far as he knew, Taehyung was straight.

Years passed and they were now sophomores in college. They were still as close as ever, but one thing changed. Taehyung got a girlfriend.

He was sad and heartbroken of course but he had to be happy for his best friend. Taehyung's happiness was his happiness. Plus you could tell how much Taehyung liked her. He didn't want to ruin that for him. The worst part is that he can't hate her. She was so nice to him and actually tries to be friends with him. She was perfect for Taehyung. She's funny, pretty, kind, and humble, everything Taehyung looked for in a girl.

But there was something that bugged Taehyung though, she didn't want to have sex. Of course Taehyung respects her decision and doesn't force her to anything she doesn't want. But he was a horny guy and his hand can only do so much. So who better to call then you gay best friend right?

It started about a month ago, when Irene told Taehyung no. They were celebrating their one year anniversary and Taehyung thought it was the perfect time to get intimate with her. Turns out she didn't think the same and left him with a boner. When she left his apartment, he called the first person he could think of, Jungkook. That's how Jungkook became his bootycall.

So here they are now, Jungkook sitting on Taehyung's lap, making out. All you could hear throughout the apartment was soft moans from Jungkook and small groans from Taehyung.

Jungkook's fingers were intertwined within Taehyung's hair. Taehyung's hands were on Jungkook's ass. Jungkook was grinding his ass on Taehyung's dick, causing him to moan louder. They were both breathless and painfully hard. Taehyung took off Jungkook's shirt and threw it on the ground, not caring where it lands. Taehyung sucked on Jungkook's collarbone leaving hickeys, but careful enough to make them in places that can't be seen.

"Ah~ Tae~ Fuck me!" Jungkook moaned.

Just as Taehyung was about to removed Jungkook's pants, the door opened and loud "OH MY GOD" was heard. They both turned the direction of the door with panic on their face as they saw Irene with her eyes and mouth wide open.

Jungkook quickly got off of Taehyung's lap and went to put on his shirt. Meanwhile Taehyung stood up, his face pale, eyes wide. In conclusion he looked scared.

"Irene! Babe! I can explain!!"

Irene just stayed still causing Taehyung to panic even more. Jungkook just stood behind Taehyung, looking at the ground with shame.

"Look babe I'm sorry I-"

"FINALLY!" Irene said causing both Taehyung and Jungkook to look at her with confusion.