"Can you pass the salt?"

"Do you think they'll like me? What if I I say something stupid??" Taehyung said as he was panicking.

He was currently getting ready, along with Jungkook, for a dinner with Jungkook's parents. It was the first time Jungkook is introducing him to his parents and he was nervous as hell. They were meeting them at a fancy restaurant, so they had to put their best outfits.

(Without the mask)

(Without the mask)

"You'll be fine Tae they'll like you!" Jungkook reassured him

"Your dad doesn't own a gun right?"

"Tae stop saying nonsense! He doesn't!"

Soon they were ready, Taehyung drove them to the restaurant. Jungkook saw how nervous Taehyung was, so he rubbed Taehyung's thigh to calm him down. That seemed to do the trick as he felt Taehyung relax.

They arrived at the restaurant and Taehyung thought he was going to pee himself.

"They'll love you Tae I'm sure if it"

That didn't calm Taehyung though, his hand visibly shaking as they made their way to the table. They saw a couple around their early 50's sitting down.

"Mom! Dad!!" Jungkook said as he went to his parents, giving them a big hug.

Taehyung just stood there awkwardly watching his boyfriend hug his parents. They finally pulled away from the hug and Mr. Jeon noticed Taehyung.

"Is there someone you need to introduce Kook?" Mr. Jeon asked Jungkook.

They all turned to Taehyung, making him even more nervous.

"Ah yes mom, dad this is my boyfriend Taehyung. Tae this is my mom and dad" Jungkook said with a big bunny smile.

With all their eyes on him, Taehyung though he would pass out any minute. But he fought the urge and just bowed. He then extended his arm for Mr. Jeon to shake, which he took and Gave Taehyung a very firm handshake. Mr. Jeon gave him an intimidating look, causing Taehyung to visibly gulp. Mr. Jeon let go of his hand and he turned to Mrs. Jeon and bowed to her again.

"Aw no need to be so formal sweety!" Mrs. Jeon said as he went up to Tae and gave him a big hug, which made Jungkook smile.

They sat down at the table and ordered their drinks. Mr. Jeon kept staring at Taehyung.

"Wow Jungkookie you didn't tell us your boyfriend was this handsome!" Mrs. Jeon said and made Taehyung bow his head with a blush.

"Thank you Mrs. Jeon" he replied.

"Oh don't call me that! That makes me seem old! Call me mom" Mrs. Jeon and this time made both Taehyung and Jungkook to blush.

"So Taehyung, what do you like about my son?" Mr. Jeon said and raised an eyebrow.

"I love everything about him sir. How his big eyes look at him with a sparkle in them. His smile can brighten anyone's day. His laugh god I could hear it everyday and not get tired of it. His cute habits, like touching his ear when his nervous or claps his hands when he's excited. I love how he's kind to everyone he meets. How shy he is meeting new people. How caring, hardworking, funny, dorky he is. I love him so much and I promise to never hurt him and protect him." Taehyung said confidently.

Whenever it comes to describing his baby he can go on and on for hours with no trouble or stutter. This made Jungkook blush and kissed his cheek.

"Omg! Honey he's such a romantic! Jungkook don't lose him he's a keeper!" Mrs. Jeon said a little too loudly causing people to look at her as if she was a crazy woman. She didn't care.

"Wow Taehyung you seem to really love my son" Mr. Jeon said and smiled for the first time that night.

"You have our blessing" He said making Taehyung let out a breath he didn't know he was holding.

"Thank you sir I promise to take care and love your son" Taehyung said and side hugged Jungkook from the waist.

Soon the waiter came and took their orders and after about 10 minutes, the food came. They were eating peacefully talking to Jungkook's parents how they meet, with Mrs. Jeon fangirling over the two. It was a really nice until Jungkook spoke up.

"Daddy can you pass the salt?"

Then both Mr. Jeon and Taehyung reached for the salt shaker on the table, both grabbing it at the same time. They both looked at each other awkwardly when they meet each other's eyes. Jungkook just sat there frozen in his spot with his face all red. Meanwhile, Mrs. Jeon was laughing her butt off.

"Damn Kookie didn't know you were so kinky!" Mrs. Jeon whispered making Jungkook want to bury himself in a big hole.

Mr. Jeon and Taehyung still looked very uncomfortable as they both were still holding on to the salt shaker.

"Here I'll give it to him" Taehyung said and tried taking the shaker away from Mr. Jeon, of course with Mrs. Jeon mummering a 'bet you will'.

"I'm his father!"

"I'm his boyfriend!"

"I had him first!"

"I give it to him!"

"I made him!"

Taehyung and Mr. Jeon argued with each other with Mrs. Jeon laughing even harder. Jungkook just wanted to sink in his chair due to embarrassment from all of them. Jungkook was feed up and grabbed the salt shaker from the two and continued eating.

The rest of dinner was pretty awkward. Taehyung didn't want to look at Mr. Jeon, knowing very well he's glaring at him. Mrs. Jeon just kept teasing Jungkook. It was now the end of dinner they all bid awkward goodbyes and left to their cars.

When Jungkook and Taehyung got into the car, Jungkook smacked Taehyung on the head really hard.

"OUCH WHAT WAS THAT FOR???"

"For embarrassing me!!"

"Aw babe I'm sorry, it's just you call me that so much that I-"

"SHUT UP AND DRIVE!!!"