Valentine's Day

A/N: this took longer than expected! But happy Valentine's Day (or belated)!! Thanks to Jessicaz0322  for the wonderful idea!! Vote and comment!!

Valentine's Day was the day for love and friendship. A day where couples and friends appreciate each other. Well that's what it's supposed to be but people make it seem it's just to show off your relationship. Jungkook hated it. Well it didn't hate the holiday, he hated people going overboard just to show off.

He hated how everyone gets so worked up over a stupid holiday. It's not like he's single and triggered by all the mushy stuff. He has a boyfriend, a very good one that he loves a lot. He just doesn't like how couples are all extra lovey dovey one day only out of the whole year. He thinks that people go overboard with the giant teddy bears, dozens of roses and balloons. He prefers something small and meaningful.

He believes that his boyfriend should show him love everyday of the year, not just Feb. 14th. So every Valentine's Day his boyfriend never does anything special. They have a tradition where they go to McDonald's and go watch the sunset at the beach. In Jungkook's opinion, that's way better than any giant teddy bear.

Taehyung and Jungkook have been dating for three years now. They were the university's "it" couple. Some students loved them, others were envious of their relationship. So it's a surprise when Taehyung never gets Jungkook anything for Valentine's Day. They never see Jungkook with a giant teddy bear, roses, balloons or chocolates. Yet he was still happy and doesn't mind it.

It was now Thursday morning, Jungkook was cuddled up under the blankets. The cool breeze hitting him, making him turn around to seek for warmth from his lover, only to find it empty. He slowly sat up with a confused face, looking around the room for his boyfriend. He smelled the fresh cooked bacon and eggs. He didn't question it because Taehyung often cooked breakfast for them. Little did he know what today had in store for him.

As he was about to get up from the bed, the door opened revealing Taehyung. He was still in his pajama bottoms and I white shirt, he had messy hair which made him look so hot. He was carrying a tray with him that had a stack of pancakes, orange juice and a single rose. Taehyung came closer to the bed with a bright smile. He sat on the bed and place the tray on top of Jungkook's lap.

"Good morning baby" Taehyung said and gave Jungkook a peck on his cheek.

"Good morning Tae what's all this?" Jungkook said confused at what was going on.

"You don't know what day it is?" Taehyung asked.

"Of course I know! But you didn't have to do this" Jungkook said.

"I know but I wanted to, you don't like it?" Taehyung said and pouted.

"Of course I do! And I'm really grateful! Thank you" Jungkook said and gave Taehyung a quick kiss on the lips.

Taehyung knew Jungkook didn't like anything to big and over the top, especially on Valentine's Day. But his baby deserved it and what better day than today right, and he has much more up his sleeve. He wants his baby to feel special today, not that he doesn't already.

"Aren't you gonna eat Tae?"

"No you eat baby"

"But Tae you have to eat! And I don't wanna eat alone so help me!" Jungkook said and shoved a fork full of pancakes into Taehyung's mouth.

They eat together, feeding each other and having small talks. Soon it was time for them to get ready for university. Their classes didn't start until 11 so they weren't in a rush.