Summer Nights

A/N: this is inspired by Grease!! I love the movie and this song is my favorite 😩💕 Btw when the text is bold that means it's a flashback.

It was a warm sunny day in California 1958, students getting ready to go back to school after a long summer break. Especially two teens that just came back from a week trip to the beach. Two teens that found unexpected love at the beach.

Jeon Jungkook was your rich, perfect grades good boy. Although he was not greedy and rude like other people portray rich people to be. He was kind and humble and tried to give back any chance he gets.

Then we have Kim Taehyung

Then we have Kim Taehyung. Kim Taehyung was your average greaser. He loved his leather jacket, hair, and getting into trouble. He hates rich kids with a passion because they always think they're better than him.

 He hates rich kids with a passion because they always think they're better than him

Jungkook was walking to the school, arms wrapped around his books. He saw his best friend Jin.

"Jin!! I missed you!!" Jungkook went to go hug him and they greeted each other. They went to class after saying that they will catch up at lunch.

Meanwhile on the other side of campus, Taehyung parked his old motorcycle in the back of the school. It's the place where he meets his crew "T-Boys".
"Yo Tae!" Taehyung turned around to see his crew, Namjoon, Hoseok, Yoongi, and Jackson.
The all greeted each other with their own handshake and decided to go to class. They usually don't go to class but since it's the first day why not.

It was now lunch time and Jungkook and Jin went to go sit with Jin's friends he meet in his class. Jungkook was a year younger then him so he didn't know them.

"Hey guy this is my best friend Jungkook, Jungkook this is Jimin, Mark and Jinyoung" Jin introduced them. They were nice and greeted Jungkook except for Jimin. He just gave Jungkook a nod. Jimin is always like that so it was no surprise for his friends.

"What did you do this summer Jungkook?" Jinyoung asked.

"Well I spent my time at the beach and well I meet a boy" Jungkook said while smiling brightly.