Keeping Up With Bts

Previously on Keeping up with Bts

Park Jimin, 23: Do I feel like Jungkook stole my best friend? Ha! No but one thing's for sure I'll get him back

Jeon Jungkook, 21: I KNOW for a fact Jimin has a crush on Tae but guess what sweetie I get the d**k.... sorry not sorry.

Park Jimin: game on b**ch.

Present:

Bts Dorm, Seoul, South Korea.

It was a peaceful day, the sun was shining, it wasn't too hot nor too cold, a perfect day indeed.

"WHO DO THINK YOU'RE TALKING TOO"

"A S**T"

"EXCUSE ME?!?!"

"YOU HEARD ME STOP RUBBING YOURSELF ON MY BOYFRIEND"

"I LITERALLY JUST TALKED TO HIM"

Oh would you look at that, Jungkook and Jimin were fighting in the living room again, with Taehyung on the couch rubbing his forehead as he felt a headache coming along.

Kim Taehyung, 23: Look I love both Jungkook and Jimin. But I love them both differently. Jungkook's my boyfriend I love him. But Jimin's my best friend since high school. I will not choose between them.

"Babe calm down he was just telling me about the new comeback okay? He's not doing anything" Taehyung said getting up from the couch towards Jungkook, who was in tears.

"Baby come on don't cry" Taehyung said grabbing Jungkook's hand with one hand while wiping his tears with the other.

"I-I j-just d-don't w-want t-to l-lose you!!"

"You want lose me baby"

Meanwhile Jimin was in the back rolling his eyes at the couple.

"Don't cry baby I'll do anything please don't cry"

"Will you eat me out tonight" Jungkook said through sniffles.

"Sure"

"You guys are disgusting" Jimin said and left.

Park Jimin: Jungkook is a brat he throws tantrums just to get what he wants it's annoying.

Jeon Jungkook: He might be pissed but guess who got his a** ate that night *smirk*

Korean BBQ restaurant, Seoul, South Korea

"Tae you should try some of my meat" Jimin said with a smirk and feed Taehyung.

"Don't you want some of my thicker and juicier meat?" Jungkook said and also feed Taehyung who had his mouth full looking like a chipmunk.

Min Yoongi, 25: They're always competing with each other for Tae's attention. Sometimes I really do wonder if Jimin has a crush on Tae.

Park Jimin: Me have a crush on Tae? that's disgusting nah I just want my best friend back. Not my fault I have a big a** and pretty face that's Kook is jealous of.

Jeon Jungkook: Me? Jealous of him? Of course not! I have a big a** as well and thick thighs too. I'm also prettier!

Park Jimin: Pathetic *rolls his eyes*

Bts Dorm, Seoul, South Korea

All of the boys were sitting in the living room watching Annabelle. Jungkook was on Taehyung's left side cuddled up close with Tae's arm around him. But on the other side of Taehyung was Jimin also cuddled up with Tae's arm around him. Claiming that he is also "scared".

Jeon Jungkook: I call bulls*** that he's scared. He loves scary movies.

Park Jimin: I'm not scared I love scary movies I just wanted to see Jungkook's reaction.

Kim Namjoon, 24: Honestly all this fighting is getting annoying. Like Jungkook needs to trust Tae that he won't cheat on him and Jimin doesn't need to cause unnecessary drama.

Jung Hoseok, 24: Omg if Jimin likes Tae they should just be a three way relationship.

"WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS SO JEALOUS OF ME?" Jimin yelled after the movie was done because Jungkook literally pushed him to the ground.

"MAYBE IF YOU HAD A F***ING BOYFRIEND YOU'D UNDERSTAND " Jungkook yelled back.

Kim Seokjin, 26: I love the drama

"AGHH GET OFF ME YOU SICKO!!!" Jimin said as Jungkook jumped on him and started to pull his hair.

"GET OFF MY BOYFRIEND!!!"

"HE'S MY BEST FRIEND"

"HE'S MY BOYFRIEND"

"I KNEW HIM FIRST"

"I SUCK HIS D**K"

"I WAS BORN IN BUSAN FIRST!!"

"WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING??" Jungkook said and stopped pulling his hair but still on top of him when Jimin started to cry.

"You take everything away from me! My room! My clothes! My position as lead vocal! Now my best friend!! You think I'm trying to steal him but I'm not! I just want to hang out with my best friend!!! I don't mind you dating but don't take him away!!" Jimin said through tears.

Jungkook got off him and helped Jimin stand up. When they were both standing he pulled Jimin into a hug.

"I'm sorry Jimin! I'm just scared! I'm sorry I made you feel that way" Jungkook said

Jungkook let go and turned around to see Taehyung looking at Jimin with a worried look. Taehyung went to Jimin and hugged him tightly.

"Jimin! I'm so sorry for neglecting you please forgive me!!!"

"It's okay Tae I forgive you"

Soon they all made up and promised each other they wouldn't fight again.

Park Jimin: I got my best friend back I'm happy

Jeon Jungkook: I'm happy we worked things out. I'm still keeping an eye on him

So hope you liked this messy oneshot hahaha! Anyways vote and comment if you enjoyed!! Love you all