Breakup with your gf, i'm bored

A/N: so warning it's gonna have mild smut I'm sorry if it's bad I tried I've never written smut before *hides* anyways hope you enjoy!

It was a rough day for Jungkook. First his alarm didn't go off this morning causing him to be late to work. Then he spilled coffee on a customer, which they gave him a poor review. Then he tripped on his way home causing his clothes to get dirty. It was a bad day and he needed something to relax.

He called his best friend Jimin to invite him to a club. Jimin, of course, said yes. Now Jungkook was dressed in skin tight pants that showed off his thighs and a red button up with a tie lose on his neck.

 Now Jungkook was dressed in skin tight pants that showed off his thighs and a red button up with a tie lose on his neck

"Are you ready to go Kook??" He heard Jimin call through the other side of the door.

He was currently getting ready, which to Jimin took forever.

"Beauty takes time Jimin!!!"

Shortly after Jungkook came out of the bathroom.

"Finally!"

Jimin was dressed in black ripped jeans with a white t-shirt and a silk beige jacket on top.

"Alright let's go!" Jungkook said and him and Jimin left his apartment to the club.

They took an Uber since they both will get drunk. They arrived at the club and as soon as they walked in they could smell alcohol, sweat and cigarettes. Not the best in Jungkook's opinion but he needs a drink and wants to get fucked.

Jimin was already having a blast, he was dancing, drinking and flirting with people. Meanwhile Jungkook sat at the bar by himself drinking. He was staring at his drink when he heard a deep voice next to him.

"I'll have a Moscow Mule and a Mojito" the man said and Jungkook turned around and saw the most beautiful man he has ever seen in his existence.

He was tall with broad shoulders, sharp facial features with black hair in a mullet. He was HOT. Jungkook wanted him.

Just as Jungkook was about to use his flirting skills on the man, a girl came up and wrapped her arm around the man.

"Thanks babe" the girl said and kissed the mans cheek.