A day with dad

Here's a fluffy one shot hope you enjoy. Vote, comment and all that stuff!

"Honey are you sure you can take care of the kids by yourself I can call Jimin to come to the house" Jungkook said as he was getting ready.

"We'll be fine babe! You have enough to worry about already so don't worry about us." Taehyung said as he hugged his husband from behind.

Earlier that day, Jungkook got a phone call from his dad saying that his mom was sent to the hospital because of a stroke. Of course Jungkook got so worried and booked a ticket for the next train to Busan. The train left at 5pm and it's currently 3pm, Jungkook was packing since he's staying there for the weekend. He was going alone and Taehyung was going to take care of the kids, which worried him even more.

"Maybe I shouldn't go" Jungkook said.

"Babe don't you trust me?" Taehyung asked with a fake pout.

"Of course I do honey but it's your first time alone with them for more than a day and plus Junghyun is only one month he's going to need me and Jisoo-" Jungkook was rambling but was cut off by his husband.

"Your mom needs you too babe you need to be with her and your dad as well. You dad is going to need your support." Taehyung said.

"What if we all go together" Jungkook suggested.

"Babe"

"Or we can just leave them at Jin's or Jimin's"

"So you're saying you trust them more then their own father?" taehyung said sounding really hurt.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I do trust you more I'm just really worried about my mom and the kids and you and-" Jungkook started to ramble again.

"Hey hey hey it's going to be okay I got this okay? You just go to your parents they need you" Taehyung said and hugged Jungkook tightly.

"Okay but if anything happens I'm taking the first train back home" Jungkook said hugging him back.

It was now time for Jungkook to leave. Taehyung, along with the kids, drove Jungkook to the train station.

"Well I guess it's time say bye to your papa kids" Taehyung said, carrying their one month old son waving his tiny hands as a goodbye. Their 5 year old daughter Jisoo ran to hug her papa tightly.

"No papa don't leave me!" Jisoo said not letting go of her papa.

"Aw baby I'm going to miss you too but I'll be back tomorrow" Jungkook said and kneeled kissing her forehead.

He walked up to Taehyung and his son, giving his little baby a kiss on his chubby cheek and the baby just looked up at him not knowing what was happening. He then gave his husband a long kiss on the lips. He then waved goodbye to his family and went inside the train.

The family watched as the train left causing the little girl to start crying.

"Papa!!" Jisoo said as she sobbed.

"Oh princess it's okay dada's going to take care of you ok?" Taehyung said and carefully kneeled down so his daughter can hug him.