1.1

For a second everything is perfect.

But the next second something could go horribly, horribly wrong.

In this moment it was perfect, Jin laid on Namjoon's chest as they both slept peacefully. No loud children to wake them and-

"GOOD MORNING~" Jungkook hollered at the top of his lungs like he regularly did every morning at about eight.

Jin sat up and yawned, not needing an alarm clock since his son was more than enough noise that early. "Let daddy.. never mind. Namjoon time to get up."

Namjoon groaned, Jin didn't pity him and that aspect that every morning he got an extra twenty minutes. No, not today.

"Breakfast?" Jungkook asked as he held Jin's hand on the way to the kitchen. Jin yawned.

"Yep, and then we have to get Jiminnie and Tae Tae ready for preschool before daddy drives them and he goes to work."

"And dada stay home with Kookie." Jungkook added. Jin smiled, lifting the boy onto the counter. Jungkook was two and the other boys were going to be three. Jin sighed thinking back to when they had first adopted Jungkook.

"I drink.." he said quietly, earning a strange look from Jungkook. Jin looked at the boy before shaking his head. "What should we have for breakfast today?"

"Pancakes!" He giggled, Jin chuckled and shook his head. Namjoon exited the bedroom in jeans and a v-neck tee.

"You look like a dad." Jin chuckled.

"Well I mean I am so what's your point?" Namjoon asked making his way around the counter and pecking Jin's lips before picking up Jungkook and kissing his cheek. "Goodmorning bunny, how was your sleep?"

"Good." He giggled as Namjoon showered him with affection. "Daddy~"

Namjoon gasped, causing Jungkook to look at him. "We should go wake up Tae Tae and Jiminie while Dada makes breakfast!" He exclaimed first heading into Taehyung's room.

Jin pulled out three bowls and pulled out Frosted Flakes, Lucky Charms, and Cheerios before pouring each in their respective bowls.

He moved them to the table and placed them down, two across from each other and one on the high chair. A giggling Jungkook came racing out before jumping into Jin's arms "Eat! Eat!"

"Yes we can eat now." Jin replied, fawning over Jungkook's vocabulary; he was learning new words and it was too cute.

———

Namjoon poked his head into Jimin's room, creaking the door open slowly. The small ray of light filtered through a small opening in the curtains, shining across the boy's bedroom floor.

Namjoon entered silently, making his way to Jimin's bed before crouching down next to the boy. "Jiminie~" he whispered softly. The boy turned his head on the pillow, facing Namjoon. Jimin's chubby cheeks were scrunched against the pillow making his lips stick out in an adorable way.

"Jiminie~" Namjoon whispered again, Jimin slowly lifted his head, eyes still shut. Since he was on his stomach he took the opportunity to stretch. He then opened his eyes a little bit.

"Daddy." Jimin croaked as he and his wild hair looked at Namjoon crouching next to the bed. "I don't want to go to preschool today."

"Why not bud?" Namjoon asked as Jimin sat with crossed legs on the bed.

"Because I want to stay home and play with Jungkookie and Tae Tae. I don't want to play with other kids that are at preschool." He said with a pout.

"Well, I hate to break it to you but you've gotta go today." I replied. He then began to cry.

"Daddy~ I don't wanna go~" he cried. Namjoon opened his arms and Jimin jumped into them in tears.

"It's okay my Jiminie, it's Friday today and so you don't have to go tomorrow." He sniffled and looked at Namjoon.

"I can play with Tae Tae and Jungkookie tomorrow?" He asked rubbing his eyes, Namjoon nodded. "Promise?"

"Yes I promise." Namjoon said, he held up his pinkie as Jimin linked his tiny one to it before Namjoon picked him up. "Should we go eat some breakfast?" Namjoon suggested, Jimin nodded as he carried him into the kitchen and sat him down at the table.

"Jiminie sad." Jungkook said with a pout as Jin brought the jug of milk over to the table.

"Namjoon I thought you already woke up Taehyung?" Jin asked, Namjoon nodded

"He said he was feeling a bit sick today." Namjoon replied earning a worried look from Jin.

"I'll go check up on him. Can you feed Jungkook?" Jin asked, Namjoon nodded before Jin made his way into Taehyung's room.

———

Jin entered the boy's room to see that he was curled up in bed. "Tae?"

"Dada my tummy hurts~" he whined as he sat up, tears brimming his eyes.

Jin placed his hand on Taehyung's forehead. He had a very high fever and yet he was shivering. "You're staying home today. Do you want to come lay on the couch while I make you some soup?"

Taehyung nodded before standing up and grabbing his favourite plushie; a red heart-headed creature he called "Tata".

Jin laid him on the couch in the living room before going back into the kitchen; stopping at the table to take the bowl of cereal away.

"Tae Tae sad too." Jungkook added, mouth filled with Cheerios. "Tae Tae and Jiminie sad make Jungkookie sad."

"It's okay Bunny." Namjoon reassured as he looked at the boy. "Tae Tae is sick."

"I'm going to take Taehyung to the doctor, he has a fever." Jin said as he stood at the island in the kitchen; stirring chicken noodle soup in a pot on the stove top. "Can you take Jungkook to work with you maybe?"

Namjoon nodded, "Jimin are you all done?"

Jimin smiled shyly and showed his empty bowl then opened his mouth before Namjoon clapped. "Good job! Now hurry and go get dressed, Jungkookie will drop you off at preschool with daddy."

Jimin's smile became slightly bigger; he was so excited.

"And for you mister." Namjoon said looking at the two year old. "We have to get you dressed too."

———

A/N

Hey Guys! I'm so excited for this sequel! I'll have two more chapters out tonight so stay tuned and I hope you all enjoy this new book!

Please remember to vote and comment because you all inspire me and let me know you enjoy it!

So yeah.. also sorry about the angst that's gonna go down.. it's fine though it's not that bad.

Anyway without further ado..

Happy Sequel!

- TJKPOP