3.9

They were healing.

They had also found a common interest.

Jimin looked at the clock.

'Three more minutes.'

"And so for tonight you are all homework free." The teacher announced before the bell rang. "Please remember to bring a device for tomorrow's class."

Everyone filed out of the classroom.

Jimin was on route to his usual spot after school.

As he walked he felt a presence next to him.

"So what's on the agenda today?" He asked as the latter chuckled.

"We have to finish our project."

The two were joined by a third.

"Are we finishing the project?" He asked, Jimin nodded.

The three brothers entered the guitar classroom, before getting situated.

"Alright so I was doodling when I scribbled out this." Jungkook stated proudly as he showed the two boys the paper.

"Lost my way?" Taehyung asked, Jungkook nodded proudly.

"It's the vision." He said with the smile of a mad man before picking up a guitar.

"Lost my way." He whispered as he played with the fret board. "Jimin, you have the lyric sheet?"

Jimin nodded pulling the notebook from his bag.

"The lyrics are about working to find your way back onto the path you lost. Because we're connecting it to our lives, we can sing it as "lost my way" and it ties into the whole meaning." Jungkook finished with a proud smile.

"And, done!" Jimin exclaimed handing the latter the notebook—in which he incorporated the idea.

"That's perfect." Taehyung breathed as Jimin went over to the keyboard and began playing small chord progressions. "Why don't we use the track instead of playing it live?"

"Doesn't it make it more special if we play?" Jungkook asked.

They were preparing for the big music festival. The three boys had approached Mr. Kwon about it who had said that they would have to audition for him.

"Alright, are you guys ready?" Mr. Kwon asked as the three boys looked at him with wide eyes.

"Our audition isn't until next week." Taehyung stated.

"Well do you have something?" He asked, making Taehyung nod.

"We're done everything-"

"Then your audition starts right now."

Jungkook started the track as the boy's stood in their places.

———

They stood in their end pose; panting heavily from the tasks of singing and dancing.

Mr. Kwon stood and clapped slowly.

"You three wrote that?" He asked, all three of them stood in a line and nodded. "I think you can win that festival."

The boys looked up with wide eyes once again.

"And I'm going to come and over see it. I'm with you every step of the way." He smiled before sighing.

———

A/N

If you couldn't tell, I was listening to Lost while writing this

(This was a filler)

— TJKPOP