1.8

"I'm going to play Overwatch with him first!" Jungkook spat as he stuck his tongue out. Taehyung sighed before Namjoon pulled up to the curb, the two getting in the car.

"Dad, I get to hang out with Jimin first because I'm older right?" Taehyung asked as Namjoon thought about it before nodding.

"Ha! Loser."

"I call dibs!" Jungkook yelled before Taehyung looked to Namjoon.

"He called dibs buddy." The dad concluded, "you don't mess with dibs."

———

Jin slowly unlocked the door for the first time in eleven years.

He opened the door to Jimin's room, particles of dust softly fell through the streams of light from the window as the two entered.

"This is your room, do you remember?" Jin asked as Jimin nodded.

"Where's Chimmy?" He asked, searching for his favourite dog plushie. He spotted the iconic yellow hoodied figure on his bed.

He hurried to go pick up and and hold it to his chest. "Where are Tae Tae and Jungkookie?" He asked curiously before Jin smiled.

"They're at school."

"School.." Jimin repeated to himself. "Should I be at school?"

Jin shook his head.

"You're just supposed to be here with me for now sweetheart."

Jimin smiled.

"Okay."

The front door opened, Jin and Jimin left the boy's room. Jimin stood behind Jin shyly as Jungkook froze.

The two looked at each other before Jungkook sneezed.

"Why is it so dusty-" Namjoon began but stopped himself when he saw Jimin holding the long forgotten Chimmy plushie.

"Jiminie!" Taehyung said happily but softly as he waved to the boy. "I missed you! Do you wanna play?"

Jimin smiled shyly as he nodded.

"What are we gonna play Tae Tae?"

"What do you wanna play?" He asked as Jimin's smile got a little bigger.

"Puzzle?"

"Okay we can make a puzzle. There are some in your closet." Taehyung stated following the small minded boy into his bedroom as if the boy never left.

Jin smiled before Jungkook groaned.

"I wanted to play video games with him~"

———

"Did we loose the last piece?" Taehyung asked as Jimin shrugged.

Jungkook sat across from the two; a smirk playing his face.

He was holding the piece in his hand.

"I found it!" Jungkook exclaimed before giving it to Jimin. "You can place it Jiminie."

"Thank You Kookie." Jimin replied shyly before taking the piece and placing it down.

Taehyung clapped enthusiastically before Jungkook joined along. Both boys grinning.

Jungkook then ripped the whole puzzle apart before laughing. Taehyung gasped before pulling Jungkook away from the—now scattered—puzzle pieces.

Only then did Jungkook notice the consequences of his actions as he looked up to see Jimin's glassy eyes.

"Jungkook you idiot." Taehyung whispered angrily before shoving the boy off of him.

"Jimin it's okay!" Taehyung reassured as he tried to rebuild the puzzle. Jimin only continued to look down at the scattered pieces in silence.

"Jimin-"

"Daddy!" The boy began to wail.

Both Namjoon and Jin burst through the door, Namjoon crouching down to Jimin's level.

"What's wrong baby?" He asked as Jimin clung to him like a koala.

"K-Kookie broke the puzzle!" He sobbed, both Jin and Namjoon silently glared at the youngest. The latter smiled sheepishly before Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Hey Jimin?" He asked softly, Jimin poked his face out from Namjoon's chest to see his brother, a soft smile on the boy's face. "Do you wanna rebuild the puzzle?"

Jimin slowly nodded before turning his whole body toward the scattered pieces, picking up the piece that used to be the last and placing it down first.

———

"It was a joke!" Jungkook retorted as Namjoon and Jin talked to him alone in his room.

"You have to realize that he has the mind of a four year old." Jin stated before Jungkook sighed loudly.

"I'm sorry okay?"

"Don't apologize to us," Namjoon began, "apologize to Jimin."

Jungkook rolled his eyes before getting up and stomping out of the room.

He stomped right into Jimin's room as he placed the new last piece of the puzzle.

"Go away." Taehyung instructed. Jimin's head popped up to look at the younger before laying on top of the puzzle.

"Don't break it again!" He cried as he laid it.

"I won't- I- I'm sorry for um.. b-breakinyourpuzzle." He mumbled.

"What?" Taehyung asked, he cocked his head to the side before Jungkook sighed once again.

"I'm sorry I broke your damn puzzle okay?"

Jimin showed off a small smile.

"Okay."

———

A/N

School has me dying 😔

TJKPOP