2.6

"So you got advanced today huh?" Namjoon asked as Jimin smiled and nodded proudly.

"Ms. Wendy said that I get to learn how to do adding." He stated proudly before Jin brought his plate to the table, Jimin looked at the thing he adored on his plate.

Correction; used to adore.

"I don't like broccoli."

"What? You love broccoli." Namjoon replied before Jimin shook his head.

"Big boys don't like broccoli daddy."

"But I like broccoli." Taehyung replied before taking one from his own plate and popping it in his out.

Jungkook did the same thing.

"Yum." Jungkook said, unconvincingly as he silently agreed with Jimin; big boys don't like broccoli.

"See look, Tae Tae and Kookie are eating their vegetables." Jin cut in, Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Vegetables are gross~" he whined as he slid down his chair. "I don't wanna eat them."

Jin sighed, "get up." He ordered sternly, Jimin was taken aback by his father's sudden authority.

He was usually the softie.

"Eat them." He ordered again, Jimin shook his head. "Jimin." Jin warned.

"No."

"For every five minutes I'm adding one more broccoli so you better start eating." Jin demanded as Jimin look down at his plate.

There were six broccoli stems on the plate. He carefully picked one up and inspected it before putting it into his mouth.

———

"Now was that hard?" Jin asked as Jimin looked up at him and nodded.

"My tummy hurts, the broccoli is evil." Jimin hissed as Jin chuckled.

"Does Anpanman eat his vegetables?"

"Well of course, he's Anpanman dada."

Jin chuckled at the boy before taking his plate away.

"Go get me your study book, Ms. Wendy wanted me to go over your alphabet with you."

"But I know my alphabet." The boy dragged. Jin had an evil smirk playing his face as he turned on his heel, facing the boy with crossed arms.

"Okay sing me the alphabet." Jin challenged.

"A B C D E F G."

"H I J K L M N O P."

"Q R S."

"T U V."

"W X."

"Y and Z." Jimin finished proudly, stomping his foot.

He thought he won.

"What's the fourth letter in the alphabet?" Jin asked Jimin's eyes went wide.

"E."

"Wrong. It's D."

"I said that." He stated making Jin snort. "I just didn't wanna start it off loud so I whispered the duh sound."

"Okay what's the 17th letter?"

Jimin thought about it for a second before smiling. "R."

"Q."

"I said that."

———

"Do you think Anpanman likes cake?" Jimin asked as Jungkook shrugged.

They were laying on the race car track carpet in Jimin's room.

"Does Jiminie like cake?" Jungkook asked, Jimin nodded.

"Yes he does. Does Jungkookie like cake?"

"Yes." Jungkook smiled sheepishly before feeling a presence next to him, he turned his head to see Taehyung next to him.

"Does Tae Tae like cake?" Jimin asked Taehyung chuckled.

"Why yes he does." Taehyung replied before pulling Jungkook in to cuddle with him.

"Get off you sweaty dork." Jungkook sputtered as Taehyung wrestled with him to cuddle. "Go take a shower, you smell gross."

Taehyung had just come home from his soccer practice after dinner.

"You're gross so I feel like you'd like that." He chuckled as he rubbed himself over the boy.

"You smell like sweaty balls." Jungkook irked as he tried to get out of the older's grip.

"You smell like arm." Taehyung replied before Jungkook spat. "You should've told me I was aloud to use my mouth. Not fair."

"Very fair." Jungkook replied as Taehyung let go. "You're disgusting."

"I'm ambitious. Though, someone in here smells like pussy~"

Jungkook laughed bitterly. "Me? A pussy? I doubt it, I have bigger balls and a bigger dick than you anyway. Now go take a shower to clean yours off because I can smell them."

Taehyung huffed standing up and hitting the back of the boy's head before chuckling.

"Seriously though," Jungkook said, making Taehyung turn to look at him. "You smell terrible."

Taehyung only chuckled before exiting the room. Jungkook sighed before closing his eyes on the carpet.

"Kookie?" Jimin asked as Jungkook hitched his breathing.

"Huh?"

"What's a pussy?"

———

A/N

Omg guys were almost at 500 reads! :)

TJKPOP