3.6

"Thank you for eating today Jimin." Jin smiled softly as he looked at the boy. "I'm glad you've been eating again."

Jimin smiled politely before getting up and going into his bedroom.

He sat in front of the mirror on his knees and looked at himself.

His smile from the previous moment had transformed itself into a saddened glare.

He looked at himself in the mirror. Eyeing his every inch as he went into his school bag and took out the box his teacher had given him.

He began to read the instructions; though the teacher had written: TAKE TWO IN THE MORNING TWO AT NIGHT. In big, bold capital letters with a sharpie on the front of the box.

Warning: only take one laxitive in a 24-hour time period. If over dosage; risks such as collapsed lung, heart palpitations, dizzyness, nausea, vomiting, and/or death can occur. Consult a doctor before taking.

Jimin bit his lip as he read the list of risks.

It said he wasn't supposed to take more than one a day, but the teacher had instructed him to take four.

He was having an inner conflict with himself.

———

Jimin's eyes snapped open.

It was 4 a.m. and the laxitives were kicking in.

He booked it to the bathroom before throwing up as quietly as possible.

He knew he was overdosing; he knew he could possibly die in the next ten minutes.

But he wanted to be skinny.

And he didn't want to cross his teacher's bad side even more.

———

"So now that you're actually committed, I'd like to offer you an opportunity." The teacher began as he circled the boy. "Every year on the boarder of Canada and the United States there are camps held for all sorts of different things; music, sports, literature."

Jimin nodded.

"Anyway, they have a dance camp over there where I get the opportunity to send one student for the whole summer to study dance." He paused. "This year it's going to be you."

———

"No."

"But dad~" Jimin pleaded as Jin continued to cut vegetables.

"I said no. You're already being pushed to your limits here. Who knows what you would do without supervision."

The front door opened.

"Dad can I go to dance camp in the US?" Jimin asked as Namjoon entered the kitchen and pecked Jin's lips.

"Haha no." He chuckled then stopped. "I don't need your plane crashing into the Everglades."

"That won't happen!"

"Plus you can't speak English whatsoever."

"Miss Wendy taught me English. She's from Canada so she knows!" Jimin was getting riled up. "Just let me go! Please~"

"Look, we'll think about it." Namjoon said calmly as Jin looked to him as if he was a mad man.

Jimin nodded and went into his room.

"No."

"Jinnie, you can clearly see how much he wants to do this-"

"What happens if he stops eating?" He snapped, Namjoon placed a hand on the latters shoulder.

"We'll let them know that it's an issue and we'll handle it okay?" Namjoon asked with a reassuring smile.

"I haven't made my decision. I don't trust that teacher."

———

A/N

Somewhat of a longer chapter 😔✊

— TJKPOP