3.2

"Are you excited?" Namjoon asked as Jimin nodded.

It was his first day as a normal kid.

The car stopped before Taehyung and Jimin exited and hurried into the building.

"Where's your first class?" Taehyung asked as Jimin shrugged.

"I still have to get my schedule." He replied before Taehyung turned his head.

"Jackson, good to see you." He smiled as the boy looked to him.

"Who this? Hey new kid."

Jimin smiled shyly before Taehyung put his arm around him. "This is Jimin."

"Hi." He said quietly.

"Gotten your schedule yet?" Jackson asked, the boy shook his head before Taehyung retracted his arm. "Well, Tae and I have to get to class. We'll see you later Newbie."

Taehyung gave him a reassuring smile before being pulled off by Jackson.

Jimin followed the signs to the main office before entering.

"Hi there, I'm new and I'm looking for my school schedule." I said as the desk lady smiled.

"Name?"

"Kim Jimin."

———

"I've heard so much about you from Jungkook." Mr. Kwon said as he shook my hand.

"But Jungkook doesn't go here."

"He comes every Friday afternoon to join my music theory class that you just so happen to be enrolled in." Mr. Kwon smiled as he began to lead Jimin down the art hall. "Is there anything that interests you in the performing arts?"

"I'm not really sure-" he stopped talking as they passed a door to the theatre, there was a girl and a boy dancing.

"That's contemporary dance. We can take a look if you'd like."

Jimin nodded before Mr. Kwon led him in to take a seat in the darkness of the theatre.

Jimin was mesmerized by the swift movements of the pair and how they made it look so effortless.

He was amazed.

"I want to do that."

———

"So you want to do this?" The teacher asked as he paced back and forth the studio space.

Mr. Kwon had left Jimin with the man as he believed that the teacher had him in good hands.

But oh was he wrong.

"Contemporary dance is the art of discipline to put it simply. To be able to even fathom the idea of dancing this style you'll have to start ballet training and then if you're good enough you'll be able to advance."

Jimin's eyes sparkled with enthusiasm as he nodded vigorously.

"Our first lesson will begin at 7:00 pm sharp in this classroom. If you don't show up I'm not waiting, got it?" The teacher asked sternly.

Once again the boy nodded before the teacher nodded.

"Now leave. I have a class to teach." He instructed as the bell rung.

The classroom began to fill with students who stood by the large mirror and began to stretch.

Jimin smiled and bowed before turning and exiting the room.

He had a wide grin as he walked down the hallway.

He was going to be a dancer.

———

A/N

I'm back~ hey bitches
— TJKPOP