2.1

"Take my hands now- no." Jungkook stated, Namjoon stopped the recording track.

"Do you want the guide?" His father asked, Jungkook nodded before trying again.

"Take my hands now, you are the cause of my- what's that word?" He asked, not sure how to say "Euphoria".

"You."

"You." Jungkook repeated.

"For."

"For."

"Ria."

"Ria."

"Euphoria."

"Euphoria." Jungkook smiled before Namjoon rewound the track.

Jungkook wanted to record a song with his father for the day.

So much for Namjoon's day off.

"I'm hungry." Jungkook stated, it was about 10 am and he hadn't eaten breakfast.

His plan was working.

"Why don't I go grab something then, are you good here for a bit?" Namjoon asked, Jungkook nodded and grinned.

He sort of wanted to play with his dad's recording equipment.

"Alright well you could work on more lyrics, we only have the hook."

"Okay." Jungkook replied before Namjoon left.

He turned back to the computer and hit play on the track.

He then spun in the swivel chair and sighed loudly.

"I don't know what to write about~"

He sat there for a few minutes; listening to the music before silence.

"I love you Kookie."

"I love you too Jiminie."

———

"Alright," Namjoon stated as he entered the studio, Jungkook had been hunched over the desk for the last half an hour.

He was almost finished his song.

"Give me a minute." He stated before he felt his father's presence coming up behind him. "Don't read it I'm not finished!"

"Okay, when do I get to read it then?" He asked placing Jungkook's food next to him, he shook his head.

"You're not allowed to read it. Ever."

Namjoon rolled his eyes before sitting in the second swivel chair and beginning to eat.

"So what's the song about?"

"It's a secret dad, come on~" Jungkook whined before jotting down his last couple of lines and holding up the notepad of scribbles. "Done!"

———

"You are the cause of my Euphoria." Jungkook finished, listening to the final chords of the song before Namjoon stopped the recording and slid back in his chair from outside the recording booth.

He put his hands together and clapped. He continued to clap for a couple minutes before chuckling.

"You're going to be somewhere someday Kook let me just tell you now." He paused, thinking it back. "Wow."