pt. 36 Bliss

He smiled against my lips before pressing his against it.
He held me closer, his kiss completely entrapping me.

My hands ran up his chest to hold his slender neck with one, while the other felt his broad shoulder.

He released my waist to unbutton my pajama shirt.

I gently pushed him towards the stairs leading him to my room.

All potential thoughts of being embarrassed by my slightly childish room were pushed aside.
His eyes only wanted me.

I helped him remove my top before helping him removing his coat.
He quickly slid his sweater off.

I took in his lean body, biting my lip as I admired his beautiful shoulders.

He placed his thumb against the part of my lip that hadn't fit between my teeth.
"This is one of the first things I fell for." He told me, a smirk on his face. "It would always make me think of how beautiful and soft your lips are."

He gently tugged my lip out, planting a heavy kiss on them.

His lips traveled to my jaw as he loosened my pajama pants, letting them fall.

I tugged his belt off, unzipping his pants.

His lips found my neck as he slipped my boy shorts from off my waist, falling off to join the rest of my clothes.

My mouth let out a small moan unwillingly as his lips found a tender spot.

He liked that.

His body pressed up against mine as I removed his pants.
I felt him against his boxer briefs.
He must've really liked that.

I bit my lip again.

I suddenly felt carnal, tugging his boxer briefs off before pushing him down to sit on my bed.

He eyes ran all over my body. If I hadn't been doing the same to him, I might have been bashful.

My gaze settled on his manhood, which stood ready for me.
It was amazing I was still able to breathe.

I approached him, catching his eye.

He smiled up at me.
"I love you, Josephine." He said, his hand reaching up to lace his fingers into my hair, his palm cradling the nape of my neck.

He pulled me in for a kiss.

I rested my hands on those glorious shoulders as I straddled his lap.
His kiss intensified, becoming hungrier.

He placed one hand on my hip, while the other felt between my legs.
He moved slender fingers deftly, causing me to moan softly in his ear.

Then, I couldn't wait any longer.
I lowered myself onto him; our kiss fumbled briefly.
I gasped at the sudden pleasurable pressure; he grunted, gently biting my shoulder.

He brought his lips back to mine, his other hand running up my thigh to behind, grasping my flesh as I moved my hips against him.

As our body's found a rhythm against each other, his lips left mine to kiss my chin, my neck, my shoulders, my breasts..

He brought his hands to my hips to control our rhythm, never ceasing his kisses on my body.

I allowed one hand to leave his shoulder, gripping the back of his head as he kissed me, entwining my fingers in his soft black hair.

"You're so beautiful." He gently moaned between kisses.

His voice was euphoric.

I gripped his hair a little harder, bending my head forward.
I was close.

He picked up on my cues, bringing his hands to my neck and face to look me in the eyes.
"Look at me, Josephine." His voice nearly a whisper.

Our lips joined as I climaxed, my mouth gasping his name against his. His hands became firmer against me as he finished shortly after.

I slowly stopped moving my hips, leaning my forehead against his.

Our breaths were heavy, our bodies glistening with sweat.

He smiled at me, running his thumb against my cheek as he brushed my hair behind my ear.

I kissed him, not wanting to let go of him just yet.

He laughed against my lips. "How forward of you, Josephine LeRoux."

"It's because I love you, Jin." I replied with a smile.

He kissed me again pulling me down with him onto the bed.

I finally let him go, rolling over to the side to let his arm hold me.
I ran my hand against his slick body, across to his shoulder.

"This is the first thing I fell for." I commented, tapping his shoulder. "I imagined holding on to them as I just did."

He chuckled, drawing me in closer, my head resting on his chest.

His other hand found my stuffed alpaca.
"Who is this?" He asked me, wiggling its head back and forth.

"That's RJ. I slept with him every night until I moved out of here." I explained.

He brought the alpaca closer to his face.
"He kinda looks like me..."

I looked up at them.
I bursted out laughing, "I do see the resemblance. I guess I have a type."

He laughed with me, cradling RJ in his other arm.

We laid there holding each other in pure bliss. His fingers traced the parts of my body he could reach with his arm around me, gently luring me to sleep.

Then, suddenly, I heard the front door open.

"Hey, Josephine! Could you help me bring this crap in!?" My mom shouted.

I jumped up.

Oh shit.