Want to try

Note: New/Gun ⛵(just a little)

A few days passed, Off didn't see and talked to Gun. He was afraid to call him, because he didn't know how to deal with his friend now.
Today they had to participate in the large project Schoolympics, which involved a lot of actors from GMMTV. This is a very difficult event and they should try their best. Off understood, that it wouldn't be easy to behave as usual, but he can't show his depressed state.

What did Off feel all these days? Pity towards Gun? Does he want the boy to stop loving him? He would prefer not to know his friend's feelings. Off wanted their relationship to be as before. And what does Gun feel now?
Entering the GMMTV office, Off saw the younger boy, who was arguing loudly about something with New, making others smile.

'Good morning everyone,' greeted Off.

Gun turned and waved his hand, didn't come up and didn't do all these super things - "hug and kiss". Off tried his best not to give out his mixed feelings.

The shooting was as usual fun, noisy and exhausting.
Gun and Off were in the different teams. It was good, because it created less awkward moments between them. Gun behaved as usual: he smiled a lot, joked, jumped, talked with friends, performed various tasks with enthusiasm. Sometimes was hanging out with New, sometimes with Off, sometimes with Tay.
Off was surprised by the behavior of Nong. He thought the younger guy would be more depressed, or Gun behaved like that in front of an audience.
After the shooting Off offered to take Gun home.

'Thank you, Papii, but I've already arranged with New, he'll take Tay and me.'

'Okey, but can we go somewhere during the weekend? Maybe go shopping, I'll buy you some clothes. You're happy when you shopping, right?'

'Oh, why would you be so generous?' Gun smiled sadly and immediately added with irritation in his voice, 'don't pity me.'

'I'm sorry, I just ...' Off hesitated, 'then, can we go eat or go to the movie?'

'Okay, I will think about it.' The younger guy waved his hand to Off and went to the parking.

++++++++++++++++++++

'Maybe, you will stay with me tonight?' suggested Gun, after New drove Tay home.

'Okay, we can buy some beer and snacks.'

'Yeah, let's talk all night!' Gun perked up.

He didn't want to be alone, after having spent the whole day near Off. Pretending that he is not upset and not depressed is very exhausting.

New had never been in a friend's room before. The room was not large, but comfortable, with the toys scattered all over. Friends settled on the floor.

'How long do you love him?' started New.

'Hard to say. From the shooting of "Puppy Honey" I began to show interest in him. I can't say when it turned into a stronger feeling, I can't remember the day I woke up and realized that I love him. It seems that this feeling has always been.' Gun's eyes filled with sadness.

'Why him?'

'He is perfect, he is smart and handsome, kind and sexually attractive. On the one hand, he is caring and will never hurt me. And now, I think that he is also experiencing because of the situation. But on the other hand, I love his naughty personality, I love when he teases me. When one person loves another, he love the whole person, his kindness and sense of humor, and at the same time the funny nostrils,' the younger boy giggled.

'Oh, you're praising that jerk too much,' New raised his right eyebrow not believing that his old friend might be someone's ideal.

'And you? How long do you love Tay?'