It's a secret

30th Floor of GMM Grammy Place, Bangkok, Thailand.
Friday. Time: 15:10

This was another ordinary working day at the GMMTV office. Someone were discussing a new projects with their managers, someone helping to edit the shooting material.
Gun was sitting next to Chimon, arguing and funny waving his hands.
Off was talking about something with his manager, glancing at Gun from time to time.

'Tay, I have a mission for you,' whispered Off.

'Why are you whispering?'

'Because it's a secret.'

'Okey, what should I do?' Tay started whispering too.

Off handed Tay a folded several times piece of paper.

'Give this to Gun, but don't open it.'

'Huh? Why don't you just send him a message by phone?'

'Because it's more exciting. Just do it.'

'Hey, when did I become your pet?' Tay raised his voice.

'Shhhh, be quiet. Everything that belongs to Gun now belongs to me.'

'Huh? Are you two dating?' Tay was surprised.

'Please, stop talking, and go already, while Chimon has walked away somewhere and Gun is alone right now. Please try not to spoil anything.'

'Okay, you can count on me, I'll try my best,' the guy still whispered.

Tay walked over to Gun and sat next to him. The older guy looked around, he was a little nervous, as if he had a really important mission.

'Gun, this is for you,' whispered Tay and gave Gun the piece of paper.

'Why are you whispering?' the boy asked quietly.

'Because it's a secret. This is from Off.'

Gun smiled, quickly took the piece of paper, looked in the direction where Papii sat before, but the guy has already disappeared.
'Thank you.'

Tay, with a sense of satisfaction from the accomplished secret mission, left Gun alone.

With excitement Gun read the message:
"I'm waiting for you at 15:30 in the dressing room on the 20th floor"

Gun giggled and looked at his watch: 15:24
"To get to the elevator will take 1 minute, about 3 minutes to reach the right floor, from the elevator to the dressing room about minute. Oi, I must hurry!"

××××××××××××××××××××××

In a hurry, Gun completely forgot to be careful, and left on a nearby chair, the small piece of paper.
Chimon returned. And what did he find? The piece of paper was lying exactly on the chair on which he recently sat. Without thinking, the guy read the message.
"That's for me? Wow, I have a secret admirer," he was a bit excited, "such a nice handwriting. I wonder who it's from?"
He looked around, but everyone was busy as usual, and no one paid attention to him. The boy looked at his watch.
"Oh, 15:57 already. I think it's too late. But maybe it's worth a try? Maybe someone is still waiting for me?"

At about 16:03 the elevator door opened and Chimon went out into the corridor on the 20th floor.
To get to the dressing room, you had to go through a narrow corridor, turn left, and walk a couple of steps. Chimon hesitated, on the one hand he was curious, on the other he was afraid it might be one of his friends.
He passed the narrow corridor, and wanted to turn left, but heard some noise. He looked from the corner and saw the guy, who was standing near the door and locking the dressing room with a key. Chimon's heart beat fast.
"He likes me!?" the guy didn't believe his eyes. He turned and, trying not to make any noise, quickly headed for the stairs. He didn't want to meet this guy face-to-face right now.