Special for you

Note: Gun - top, Off - bottom.

**********

Off woke up with the first rays of the sun which appeared in the sky.
He lazily opened his eyes and saw the sleeping beauty with a happy smile in front of him on the pillow.
He loved to wake up in the morning with his boyfriend, when he didn’t have to rush to work, when he could just relax in bed all day, hug and talk about anything and kiss, kiss ...
Slowly enjoy a moment of intimacy that belongs only to them two.

Off gently kissed the boy on the warm nose, kissed the forehead, not protected by hair. He left a little saliva on the boy's cheek. Off pressed the nose to Gun's neck and took a deep breath ... he threw back the blanket and with one careful, but skillful movement, pulled off the boy's underwear.

'Offfrrr, not nooowww …mmm,' the sleepy guy muttered.

'If not now, then when? Now is the best time,' the persistent guy whispered.

Off touched the cock of his beloved and plunged into a wave of pleasure.
He needs only a couple of seconds next to such relaxed, comfortable Gun to get horny.

Morning sex is what Off needs to start a new day. He could quickly rush into new problems or pleasant life events. He will be charged with huge positive and energy.
Off liked to be in high spirits all day, remembering every sleepy sigh and whisper of his little mouse.

'Papii ... no …'

'Yes, my dear, yes …' and the insistent hand gently stroked the boy's cock, raised by morning erection.

'I didn’t wash ... I didn’t ... brush my teeth …' Gun muttered displeasedly.

'We're not kissing …' Off licked the delicious neck. 

He would like to leave a couple of marks on it, but this is impossible - they are celebrities ...
Fans in a simple friendly embrace see almost sexual act.
And if Gun has a red neck from bites, then Off's ears will be red. His manager will definitely not approve of this.

Holding his teeth from an irreparable bite, he moved on and licked boy's sharp clavicles.
Gun frowned and muttered something incomprehensible.

'Mmmmmn ... hottt ...' 

'I will do it myself ... you can go back to sleep ...' Off whispered and pressed his cock to Gun's hard part of body. He began to move skillfully, gradually increasing speed.

The relaxed short boy not showing initiative, he snorted and buried his nose in his boyfriend's shoulder.
He came out of sleep, feeling the warm hand on his cock. Then he fell into a sweet dream again, feeling the touches stronger and brighter.

In a pleasant relaxation, Gun leaned back on the pillow, rubbed his eyes, but the strength left his body, and he fell asleep again.
The space of the room was filled with quiet, clumsy sounds from the movement of the hand, Gun's sniffling and Off's loud breathing.

In the last movement, Gun opened his eyes and met the gaze with Papii, who kept looking at him with a smile.
Gun blushed. 

Many times Off saw the boy so adorable, so sweet, so innocent. And still can’t get enough. Off saw all the changes in the boy's face and enjoyed his half-open mouth, the funny wrinkle on the forehead, tousled hair. Everything about Gun attracts and excites. This cute boy belongs to him, only to him.

'I love you,' Off said, hugging the bewildered boy.

'I love you too,' after the orgasm Gun woke up with full energy, 'I want to eat,' he said and laughed.

'Let's lie in bed a couple of minutes. I want to cuddle with you …' the older guy snuggled up to small body.

Gun giggled and hugged in return.