Mission

Sometimes, to start a new chapter in life, someone need to deal with the problems that stretch from the past, not giving a person an opportunity to enjoy the present.
Someone has to let go feelings that don't bring joy to him and the people around.
Someone must remove the misunderstanding that constantly tormented him, causing depression and prevent a person happy sleep at night.

It's time for the guys to do some missions that Life has prepared for them.

************************

Mission for Off: to deal with his jealousy.
Place of action: office GMMTV, before the new year's event.

In a great mood Off entered the office.

‘Good afternoon everyone, it's a wonderful day to celebrate the New year. Let's work hard on today's event. Thank you all for your support, I hope for your help in the next year,’ he smiled and was full of energy.

Off has always been the positive and nice guy, but today he was in some special joyful state and glowing with happiness. Today, he and Gun came to the office together.
After the wonderful night, his cute, precious and the best boyfriend in the world - felt good, which was very flattering Off. So last night he did everything in the best way and nothing in this world could spoil his good mood right now.

‘Do you still need my help with your problem?’ Tay came closer to Off.

‘No! I don't need it!’ he was pleased and proud of himself.

‘Haha, happy for you. Why are you glowing? No way!’ Tay jumped up, unable to hide his emotions, ‘you and Gun have already did it?’

Of course Tay has his own goals, because he can learn from Gun some interesting details.

‘Maybe yes, maybe no! Oh! Tay, don't stick your nose in our relationship,’ smiling Off patted the guy on the back.

‘Oh, okay, I'm sorry, I won't ask anymore.’

‘New, I need to talk to you,’ Off said to the younger guy, who had just entered the room, ‘let's get out of the room, so as not to attract attention.’

New looked suspiciously at happy Off.
‘Okay …’ he already knew what their conversation would be about.

‘Stretch your arms forward,’ ordered Off.

'Um, okay,’ New stretched out his arms in front of him.

Slap!
Off slapped the guy on his outstretched hands.

‘Hey, what are you doing?’ out of curiosity, Tay went after the guys and now was standing between Off and New, closing Hin with himself.

‘He knows why,’ Off looked at Tay’s actions and smiled.

After the amazing night with Gun, Off almost said goodbye to his jealousy, realizing that now Gun belongs only to him.
With this action, he wanted to show New, that he knows everything about the guys and that he is no longer angry.

‘Tay, it's okay, I'll explain everything to you later,’ said New, rubbing his hands, that hurt a little after hitting.

It was impossible to hide from Tay his adventures with Gun.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Mission for New: to tell about the situation with Gun, so as not to spoil the relationship with Tay.
Place of action: Tay's room.

'Okay, explain now. What happens between you and Off? Or? Oh, wait! I think I understand - between you and Gun! Am I right?’ Tay stared at the boy with the satisfied expression.